t h i r t e e n

Unedited

Aaliyah
Yesterday was a total disaster. I mean after the Dave situation Lucas didn't make it any easier.

As much as i didn't want to listen to dave. I did. I listened to him. I let him take something good away from me.

Lucas didn't take me leaving so well. The whole ride back home was in an awkward silence.

When it was time for me to leave he didn't say anything he just unlocked the doors.

I felt so bad for treating him the way i did. The chance of me even having a relationship is down the drain.

The last time i spoke to lucas was yesterday and he hasn't texted me or anything. I texted him earlier today when i woke up saying i was sorry for last night. But he didn't respond.

I just knew what Dave was capable of and didn't want him to get hurt.

Today is Saturday and i don't have anything planned. I don't know what Ericas doin' but she's probably still sleep. She doesn't wake up till like 3 p.m on weekends. And it's 12:00 right now.

I'm gonna take a walk becuase i feel like it can just help me with my situation. Getting things off my mind.

And then again i feel like if i don't get out the house by 11 then i'll have nothing planned for the day.

I grabbed my headphones and walked out after letting Ms.Rosa know i was leaving.

I still haven't said anything to her or my uncle about what i witnessed the other night.

When i got the park i heard yelling. So me being the nosey person i am i hid behind a tree and started listening to them speak.

"Man please man i swear it won't me. Tom had a lil nigga from his hood come and jack y'all shit up. I don't even work for Tom nomo' mane' please"

"Dave don't listen to him that nigga lying through his teeth dog!"

wait...Dave

I saw the man in black which was probably dave walk up to the man laying down.

"Look nigga i don't care who did it. We saw you walking down the street after it happened and since you can't explain that. Say bye"

Right after his words he sent a bullet through the mans forehead leaving him lifeless.

I covered my mouth with my hands walking back. I made a mistake and stepped on a stick witch had to make a loud sound.

damn

I quickly hid behind the wood of the tree and covered my mouth. Since i was so small it would be hard to see me.

"Ayo dave you heard that" a deep voice said and started walking closer to the tree i was at.

My breath hitched i hadn't talked to dave since the restaurant incident. I didn't want to see him anymore. I never want to see him again.

The foot steps soon disappeared and i let out a sigh of relief. I started walking away from the tree but was pulled my hair which caused me to scream in pain.

"What did you see bitch" the young man holding me by my hair asked.

I shook my head no trying to signal that i didn't see anything.

He chuckled and pulled my hair some more which cause me to shriek.

"How long were you here" he asked through gritted teeth.

"I-I just got h-here. I was going to the p-park" i said trying my hardest not to cry.

"Ayooo T mane watchu got going on over here" i heard a familiar voice say as i heard someone walking closer.

Dave

______________________

Short update i'm sorry i'm so late. I m out of town and my aunt doesn't have wifi and my data insnt that good but i'll update tomorrow too hopefully.

Stay tuned for some juicy shit 😊.