e l e v e n

(Lucas ^)

Dave
"Dave man i s-swear imma have your money tomorrow" he pleaded with tears in his eyes.

pussy ass

"You said the same thing 2 weeks ago nigga and you expect me to believe that shit?" i asked chucking. "Nah" i shook my head.

"C'mon dave man i gotta daughter" he lied straight through his teeth.

I chuckled and sent a hard punch to his jaw. "Don't eva lie to me nigga" i said turning around facing my team.

"Finish his ass off"

And with that i walked off. I ain't really have nothin' planned today. But since my lil sista was back in town from college for a week i might take her out to eat.

Calling her i waited for about 3 rings and she finally answered.

"DD!!! Wassup" she screamed as soon as she answered the phone.

"Mann chill out wit dat gay ass name" i said mugging the phone as if she could see me.

"Me sowry i just missed my big brother" she said giggling.

"Yeah i miss yo lil ass too. I'm taking you out for dinner tonight so be ready at 7"

"Yay okay i love you"

"Love you too, bye"

And with that i hung up the phone getting ready to head home and chill fa a bit since it was like 5:00 now.

Aaliyah

Today was friday and school went by pretty smoothly. Erica came back and i was so happy. I kindof got so used to her being around that when she wasn't i just felt like the old me.

I was on my way home in Erica's car when he called me. A smile formed on my face when as i answered.

"Hey lucas" i said as i heard Erica laughing shaking her head looking at me.

"Wassup Babygirl i been missing yo fine ass" he said causing my face to heat up.

"GIRL WHO YOU OVER THERE BLUSHIN' AT !!! " Erica yelled probably loud enough for Lucas to hear. She's so annoying omg.

I looked at her and mugged her as she laughed.

"I missed you too Lucas" i said smiling.

"I wanna see you again, tonight @7 be ready"

"Lucas you don't even kno my address"

"Send it too me ma" he said before hanging up.

"Girl spill the beans" Erica said pulling up to my house. I giggled and told her about me going out with lucas tonight and she was over reacting as always.

"BETTA GO GET THAT DICK GIRL!" she yelled as i got out the car shaking my head.

______________________

Ion think y'all ready for this next chapter 👀👀👀. If i get 5 votes on this i'll publish the next one.

🐸☕️...

Oh and i noticed y'all been hating on my nigga lucas. Smh.