Chapter 3: Leaving

Crystal's Pov

After my 'encounter' with my now-ex-mate, I went to my room and sobbed my heart out. After about 10 minutes of sobbing, I got out a huge luggage and a big duffle bag. I started to put all my clothes and other things inside, plus one picture of my family. My family always abused me so there was never a time when they didn't, this was just a picture of all of them smiling and I was just holding the camera. My finger took up a little bit of space, so they rejected the picture and also beated me extra long that day. Anyway after I was done I wrote a note to my "family":

Dear pack,

You guys have treated me like poop my whole life, and I accepted it. But now since my mate rejected me, I'm leaving. You learn how to do your own dang things! I am sick of you treating me like a fricking slave. And mom, dad, Britt, and Jason you were my family. You were supposed to be there for me, but you never were. Instead you beat me, and treated me like I was your slave. But now, you have pulled the last string: I'm leaving. I hope you have a good life without me.

Crystal

Then when I was just about to leave, I was stopped by Anna, Love, and Skylar.

"Where are you going?" Anna asked me.

"Somewhere," I said trying to push past them.

"And where might that somewhere be?" Love asked.

" I just want to get away from here, okay!!" I screamed getting frustrated.

"Than we are coming with you," Skylar told me. I looked over at my three best friends and they were nodding, agreeing with Skylar.

"But your lives are perfect, I am not ruining your guys life," I told them.

"Well too bad, because we are coming whether you like it or not," Anna said.

"Fine," I mumbled, and they all ran off to get their stuff. I went upstairs and helped them pack.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked. They all nodded a yes, we went outside and shifted into our wolves.

'Well, let's go,' I told them through mindlink. We then started to head to where ever the poop we are going.

................................................................

Sorry for the short chapter, promise to make up for it.