Chapter 13: Watre (a really cool way to say water)

Btw, the title kinda has something with the chapter, mostly the first word of the title, but the is just because

Crystal's Pov

     I open my eyes, and to my surprise, I see a huge blob of water floating in the air. I stand up and slowly  move my hands towards the accident. The blob follows until it's right above the car crash. I let my hands drop and it falls. I run towards the car and scream their name. They cough up the water and I never felt so glad and happy (a/n glad+happy=glappy) in my whole entire life.

    "Crystal?" Anna ask as she spits up some water.

"Anna? Love? Skylar? Oh thank the moon goddess!" I scream as I run towards the car. I grab the handle and pull, but then remember that it's jammed.

"I can't get out," Skylar says as the she slowly starts banging on the door.

   "I know, I tried opening it but it's jammed. Maybe punch the window and climb out or something? I wanted to do that but I didn't want to get glass all over you guys," I say.

    "Here, I think I got it," Anna says as her door flys off the car.

    "Oh, I wanna use my power too!" Love says as she brings up her hands but we all scream no as I take a few steps back.

    "Why not?"

    "We were just in a car accident, we barely survived, and now I don't want to burn to death." Skylar says as she slowly unclamps her hands from atop of Love's.

   "I got it," Anna says as she blows the door off for them using her wind power.

"I was so worried that I lost you guys," I say wiping the tears from my eyes.

Skylar limps towards me, her arms around Anna and Love's necks. Anna's right arm hangs limp at her side and I walk towards them to help support Skylar.

"We'd never leave you Crystal, not after all we've been through," Skylar says as we all go in for a group hug.

We hear a car pull up and we that it is the guys.

"Are you guys okay?" Ethan says as he runs up to me to examine my bleeding on my head. The other mates follow suit, examining wherever their mate got hurt.

     "Yeah, but how did you find us?" Love says as Aren rips off a piece of his shirt and holds it to her head.

     "Since Jack is a werewolf, he could feel Skylar's pain and he knew something was wrong," Alex says and I turn to face Skylar who has her mate carrying her bridal style. I turn to look at Anna but am suddenly yanked to face Ethan.

    "Really? I was just in a car crash if you oh-so don't remember, so be gentle." I say and see in Ethan's eyes lust. Oh gosh, did he really just change my innocent words into dirty words? Isn't he supposed to be an Angel and be all innocent and stuff?

    "Oh shush up," I say as I playfully hit him. He then proceeds to take off his t-shirt and wrap it around my injury. No, not a scrap of clothing like Aren did, he had to go all out and take off his whole shirt.

     "Was that absolutely necessary?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

     "Of course it was, how else would you see my abs?" He playfully responds as he kisses me.

    "C'mon Romeo and Juliet, let's head back home," Anna says as we head towards the car.

     "Wait! We don't have enough seats in the car!" Skylar shouts.

     "Don't worry babe, you could just sit in my lap," Jack says as he starts to make out with Skylar.

     "One: No PDA! Two: that's not a bad idea," Love says as she holds her head.

    "Okay cool, but Ethan help me get something from the other car," I say as I walk towards the car with the dummy in it.

     "What the?"

     "I know, we'll have to investigate it later at the pack house. Just shove it in the trunk or something,"

     I walk over the car and sit in the passenger's seat. Aren, Alex, and Jack are all sitting in the back row with their mates on their lap. Since we have one extra chair (and it's unsafe to sit on the driver's lap while he drives, he being Ethan of course) I get to sit in the passenger's seat.

    We start heading home and I lean my head against the window and look out at the sky as the Sun begins to set. I slowly start to close my eyes shut.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorry again for the short chapter, but I haven't updated in a while and I felt I owe you guys an update, even a short one. I haven't updated cause I was lazy and I went to Hong Kong and Shanghai Disney. Really nice, except it's just kinda like a smaller version of California Disney Land. If you do go, I suggest you go to Mickey's Wondrous Book which was honestly my favorite. And to apologize for the short chapter and long authors note (which no one probably reads) if you did read this, com ment "Words".Anyway, to apologize once more, I give you an excerpt of a book I plan on writing (once I'm finished with this one) "I Love You To Death"

66666666666666666666666666666666666666

"Why can't you say I Love You to me?" I scream tears running down my face.

"It's not that simple Life, you know that," He says looking guilty and reaches to caress my face.

"Do I? Do I really know? Cause for all I know you could be leading me on a wild goose chase for your heart! For all I know you could be playing with my heart!" I cry as I flinch away from his touch, and his eyes fill with hurt.

"Do you think I really would do that to you?" He asks, his eyes begging me to say no. Begging me to say that I trust him and forgive him, but it's hard to look at his begging eyes while mine are blurry from the tears I am shedding for him.

"I don't know, I mean you could,"

"Why would I come with you to the human plane just to break your heart? Just to watch you suffer? Why would I come here with you in this plane where we are just mere humans? Why would I stay even after I found out why you were sent here? Do you honestly think I would do that? We were best friends, still are. I will always be with you, so why are mad that I won't say three stupid words?"

"Cause they're not stupid to me!" I scream as I see him flinch, "I love you, always have and always will! I want you to say it so I know you love me back! So when you don't love me back, at least I can try to move on! I love you so much you don't even know," my last sentence comes out softly, as if all the hate and adrenaline was just drained from me, leaving me with tears and hurt. I slide to the ground, and bring my knees up to my chin, leaving only silence between us besides my occasional hiccup from my tears.

"Life, you don't understand," Death says as he squats across from me and grabs my chin forcing me to look him in the eye. "It's like I'm in a sea full of words, and there are millions and millions of words. You're there too, right across the sea. And I search the sea trying to find the words you want to hear, the words I want to tell you. And I practice over and over again until I reach you. But when I reach you, the words are stuck in my throat. Not because I have changed my mind, but it's because you're so exquisite so unique, that I feel the words are not worthy for you. For Life, my best friend and the one I love. So if you insist I say it, I will: I love you Life. I always have and forever will. I will make sure that we are together until we die. I will fight for you and I will stay your lover until the end."