Chapter 8: Skylar's Turn

Crystal's Pov

     "Please be gentle! Oh! Ohhhhh!!"

    "Just relax, I'll put it in for you."

     "Ohhhh, Silas......"

"Take your clothes off. Hold still."

"Stop...."

"It's in!"

If you don't know, me, Skylar, Love, Anna, James, and Ivy were listening in what was happening in Silas and Charlotte's room. She's only 17 for goodness sake!

"Yes, Silas, you are amazing!"

"Is it in there okay? Charlotte?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you,"

"I'm going in," I hear Anna whisper as she slowly turned the door knob. We all shook our heads no except for Love who stood up to join Anna at the door.

"1....2.....3!" Love and Anna whispered to each other before they threw the door open.

"Use protection!!"

"Don't have *whispers* you know what *screams* or you will die!!"

But when we went in, we didn't get scarred for life like we thought we might. Instead, we saw both of them on the ground (fully clothed, mind you) but Silas was holding onto Charlotte's shoulder which Charlotte was holding onto looking in pain.

"What is going on?" I ask staring at them.

"Charlotte tripped and dislocated her shoulder. I was helping her put it back in," Silas says looking with kind eyes at Charlotte.

"Do you need to go to the pack Doctor?" Skylar asks as Ivy and Jake walk out the room, uninterested.

"Nah, it should heal soon." Charlotte says, "I'm just going to take a nap."

"Bubbles," I say walking out the room pulling Anna and Love out with me. Bubbles is the cool way to say bye, if you don't know.

"What are you doing? Come here, I need your warmth," I hear Charlotte say and my heart breaks a bit.

"If only we could have been like that with Max," I hear Serena say.

"We could have," I say sadly.

-----------------------------------

"Do you, Silas Lennon, Ivy Silvia, James Pineda, and Charlotte Viza agree to join the Gold Pack out of your own free will?"

"I do"

"I do"

"I do"

"I do"

"Do you promise to take care of your fellow pack members and stay loyal to this pack?"

"I do"

"I do"

"I do"