"Breathless"

Colby and You have been dating for 3 months but you knew that Valentine's Day would be a good time to finally introduce Colby to your sexual side. You grabbed your favorite lingerie from your closet, put it on (a black bra with lace and black panties that had the straps going down to your thighs with tights. You also wore a black choker with a chain attached) and waited for him in the place where you two were staying. It was a cabin in the woods lined with fairy lights.
When he arrived, you were on your knees with your arms behind your back looking up at him. You didn't say a word.
"So," he trailed off
"Is this why you invited me here?" He said with his arms folded.
"Yes daddy" You said after you bite your lower lip. He took off his tie and put it around your eyes. He tied it making sure he didn't get any hair in it. You couldn't see anything and we're trying to listen to sounds. You felt him put his index finger on the bottom of your chin and lift it. You imagined him looking down at you.
"Are you going to be a god girl kitten" he said in la ow, turned on voice. You shook your head yes and opened your mouth. You heard him unzip his pants and then felt the tip of him on the tip of your tongue. You started moving your tongue around the tip, teasing him.
"If you don't speed up, I'm going to make you" he said. You started sucking on the tip in hopes he will just make it happen. You slowly licked down to his balls and then up again, even slower this time.
"Fine" he said while wrapping his hand around your hair and forcing his hard cock down your throat. You gagged on it every time it went down far enough.
"You've already been a bad girl" he said breathless and in between little moans. He let up and came on your face and all in your hair. You swallowed what got in your mouth. He grabbed you by the throat and lifted you up so you were standing. You were breathing heavily from all the commotion in your throat. He pushed you into the nearest table and bent you over. He grabbed your hair again and pulled back so your back was arched. He gave you two loud and hard spanks making you whimper. You then felt him rub your clit with his tip and then slide it in. It was much bigger than you expected from you felt in your mouth. He had to go in slow so it would hit.
"Holy shit" he said breathless
"Your so fucking tight you filthy whore" You started whimpering by how big it was. He then untied the tie from your eyes and wrapped it around your throat and grabbed that. He then put his hand that was in your hair, on your back. He thrusted into you so hard that all you could do was take it. You orgasmed so loud that he shushed you. After many thrusts, he had to pull out. He grabbed your hair, pulled you up and pushed you on the table so now you were facing him. He came on your neck and face.
"You look so hot with my cum on your face baby girl" he said. He realized you hadn't came yet and got down on his knees and started licking all over your clit. While you were whimpering. He put his arm up near your face. You reached your neck the rest of the way so your could put his fingers in your mouth. You sloppily sucked it so lots of spilt would be all around it. He then took it out and put it in your tight pussy and fingered you roughly while sucking on your clit.
"Fuck daddy!" You screamed.
"I'm gonna cum!!!" You said while your whole body was shaking and have convulsions. He kept going until your came. He scooted away and watched as you dripped down and off the table. He then cleaned it up before it reached the ground and lick all the way up your pussy with your cum on his tongue.
"Wait right here" he said

*Hey dirty sluts!! Do we want a part two of this Valentines Day special? I really tried to make this one good. Hope you liked it*