"wyd"

*You and Colby have been only been dating for 2 weeks but you both had very sexual needs and the tention was crazy*

*2 am*
Colby: wyd?
Y/n: really? Omg I know what this means
Colby: wdym? I'm bored and I was wondering what you were doing.
Y/n: Sure😂 you think I'm stupid don't you? Nope, you horny fuck
Colby: Well, you said it I didn't. Plus, if it wasn't on your mind you wouldn't have said it🤷
Y/n: god Colby, on a totally unrelated note.. wanna come over?
Colby: I'll be over in 15

You ran upstairs and threw your phone on your bed. You ran into your closet and went through your lingerie. You found a lacey black one. You put it on and looked in the mirror. You looked sexy. You put your phone on the charger and walked downstairs. You started finding something to watch. You were gonna tease the shit out of him. You found a TV show you really liked, sat on the couch and started it. 5 minutes later you heard a knock in the door.

"Come in!" You screamed. Colby walked in and saw you. He walked to the back of the couch to where you were sitting and started kissing your neck and puts his hands on your boobs and started rubbing them. You kept watching the TV show like nothing was happening to get him angry and persistent. He moved his hand into your panties and started rubbing your sensitive clit. That got you going. You threw your head back and let out a breathy moan. Then he put his other hand on your neck and he started kissing your lips. You kissed him back putting your hand on his face. You stopped and said, "The middle shelf in my dresser in my closet." He stopped and licked his fingers in front of you and started upstairs. You just sat there invested in the TV show. When Colby came down he brought down handcuffs, a vibrator, a paddle and a choker gag. He set them on your lap and told you to grab them, he them came around to the front if the couch and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as you started kissing his neck. He set you down on your dinning room table you didn't let go of him at all.

He started unzipping and unbuttoning your lingerie. You put your hands behind you to keep balance. He slid your panties down your legs and then started teasing you by kissing your inner thighs. He flicked his tongue over your clit. He then put 2 fingers in you and pulled in and out. He licked your clit up and down and really getting in there (?).

To make a long story short that's all that happened. He didn't let you pleasure him or even have sex. He left after that. You laied there on your dinning room table covered in sweat and with hickeys on your neck. You sat up when your legs started to shake. You slowly got down and carefully walked upstairs to grab your phone. You texted him

Y/n: wyd

*God you guys really wanted an update 😂*