"vIdEo gAmE lOvEr"

*Colby and YOU have been dating for 5 months. You have had sex but he never really showed you his "fReAkY" side. You just kinda thought he was into "normal" stuff (vanilla asf)*

*Colbys POV*
I walked down the stairs of my brand new 2 story (obviously) apartment. My girl friend was sitting there on the Play Station playing Call of Duty (hEhE) and didn't notice me. She was really concentrated s I decided to fuck with her a little bit.

*Y/n POV*
Colby came up from behind me and started tickling my sides making me screw up and miss my shot at another component.
"Fuck Colby! Stop" I said while giggling
He left me alone and walked upstairs. After a couple of hard battles he then walked back down the stairs and plugged something into the wall. With out looking I said,
"What are you doing?"
Suddenly I hear a familiar noice and turned to him
"What's this Y/n" Colby said holding up your magic wand (vibrator. I think they are called that right? Oh god). Your eyes get wide,
"How did you find that?" You said.
He came up behind you turned your head towards the screen
"Why don't you keep shooting?" He said while bitting his lip. You turned you head and felt Colby start to tug at your pants making them go half down your body. He then put the vibrator on your clit (my friend and I call it a Jelly bean. Some information you didn't need but probably appreciate). You started shaking a little at the feeling but don't take your eyes off the screen. Colby whispers into your ear,
"Every time you lose or get shot, I'll turn it up"
You bit your lip and "accidentally" died by falling off a building from to high just to see what he would do. He turned it up to the second setting and started bitting your lip and blushing.
"Princess" he said, "I know you did that on purpose"
You got back on the game and actually started playing. You were on a roll but then a guy shot you from behind. Colby turned it to the high setting making you drop your controller and start moaning. You looked him in the eyes while you did this. He seemed amused but not satisfied. He bent over you and put two fingers in and started fingering you. That sent you over the edge and made you fall back ward. You were laying on your back with arms gripping the carpet.
"Colby please, I'm gonna cum" You said breathless.
"Not yet princess. Hold it in. Show daddy how good you can be"
You tried holding it for a minute or two before you came. You layer there breath less, but he didn't take the vibrator away so you were confused.
"You didn't wait for permission" he said sternly.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't" you said calmly.
He handed you the vibrator.
"Hold this to your clit" he said while buckling his belt. You obeyed and held it. He pulled down his pants and started fucking you. You were an absolute mess.
"This is what happens to bad girls who don't listen"
He grabbed your throat and started choking you. You were so overwhelmed from the emotions that you had nothing else to do but cry. You cried through the sensations and screamed
"Please let me cum daddy!"
He shook his head yes and pulled out while so he could watch you cum for him. After that he stopped, he got up, un plugged the vibrator, and left. He didn't even put his pants back on. He just left. You laid there breathless and still shaking and twitching.
"Can I please give you a blow job daddy?" You shouted. It echoed around the house before you heard foot steps toward you. All you could do was weakly smile.

*HEY BITCHES IM BACK!! It's been awhile hasn't it? I missed you ❤️. I have seen your guys comments and lmao you guys are CONFUSED! Yes, I am a little. Yes, I'm so hilarious (jk lol). Yes, I am kinky freak who has never had sex. Yes, I make short but sweet, sex books. And yes, I LOVE PANIC AT THE DISCO RELIGIOUSLY!!!
If you guys ever have ANY questions, I would be more than welcome to answer them! Talk to ya kinky freaks later! Love ya❤️*