"Princess"

⚠️Sexual⚠️
*Um, ok. You are Colby's little and he is your daddy. You do this at home and never told your friends about it.*

"Princess," Colby started "Why did you disobey daddy?". He grabbed your chin and lifted it up so you were looking at him. You had a sad face on. "I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to eat all the food while you were at work. I knew you told me not to.. I'm sorry." You said. "Baby, You know what I have to do right?" He said this as he started putting his thumb in your mouth lightly. "I'm going to have to punish you." He said getting into a crouching position. You sat there in awe of the man that was in front of you. You couldn't stop staring into his soft eyes. He slapped you in the face and then grabbed your face and pulled you into a kiss.

He picked you up and then pushed you up against a wall. He put his hand under your skirt and touched your princess parts. You gasped as he entered you. "Daddy" you moaned. "This is mine. Do you understand?" He said. "No" you moaned. He applied more pressure "Are you sure?". You moaned "It's yours daddy.". He walked you into the bedroom and slammed you in the bed. You laid there rest less. He grabbed your hands and started tying them to the bed with the rope you used. You couldn't stop bitting your lip. You loved when daddy would come home from work and make excuses to punished you. He undressed you, pulling your skirt and undies down, and ripping your shirt and bra off. You laid there completely exposed. He put a vibrator in you and turned it up all the way and sat in the corner on a chair watching you moan for him. You needed him at this time. You watched him to slam into you hard. He watched as you came everywhere and saw you as a sticky mess. After what felt like forever, he finally came over and took it out.

He licked everywhere on your body except for your princess parts. He tried to make you ling for him. He knew all of your weaknesses and fears and you trusted him with them. You finally moved your body to a position where his face was stuck in your legs. You locked him in and made him. You begged and begged for him to make you moan. "No! This is against the rules!" He said as he slapped your ass leaving a bruise. You screamed in pain. "I will pleasure when I want to princess.". After you screaming for him, he finally gave in and slammed into you long and hard. He pulled your hair, choked you multiple times, slapped your ass alot and left multiple hickeys.

After this was settled and done, he got up and started getting up. You struggled to get up until he pushed you down again as he said, "No! I'm not fucking done with you yet."

*These make me so uncomfortable😂 Anyway.. you should totally read my other story. Every time I get 10 reads on that one (My second story) I make a new chapter. Just read it and if you don't like it, you don't have to read it any more. And btw, THIS FAN FICTION BLEW UP WTF! I'm getting alot of reads like wtf?!? That's amazing! Thank you💕*