"Baby Girl"

*You and Colby had just gotten home from his parents house. The whole time you were at dinner, Colby kept rubbing you. He couldn't keep his hands off you. You kept trying to tell him no because you were at his parents house*

You guys got in his car and turned to each other. "Colby," you said "Do you want a challenge?" Colby turned to you and agreed. "Drive" you said as you bent over and started un zipping his pants. Colby pushed his seat back so you had more room. Colby knew that you were amazing at blow jobs and he knew he was probably going to cum in your mouth. You already knew all that too. You just started by teasing by licking the head. He started squirming in his seat. You licked up and down his shaft making him start to breath heavily. You finally gave in and started deep throating that shit. You did really well. Colby started to moan and grunt. You started playing with his balls well you were doing all that other stuff. Then, Colby said "Baby Girl, I'm gonna cum." You started getting agressive with deep thoating. He was basically fucking your throat. He came in your mouth as you came up from sucking him. You swallowed it, zipped up his pants and then sat up straight. You guys dirty talked the whole time while you both rubbed each other.

*I'm making it so it's 20 reads = another story. THIS BLEW UP SO FREAKING MUCH WTF I LOVE YA💕*