TS4k: Announcement Poll results and delivery!

Hello! AuthorSilence here. Last week I had to delay my chapter release,unfortunately. On that post I put up a poll on royalroad.com askingall you readers what you wanted to hear more about between a fewoptions. The one that won by a good margin was that you all wanted tohear about the world! Not like... world building, but, the geographyand map. I didn't expect that to win, but here we are, so I shallreveal a few secrets about the world that I had planned to keepsecret until the second or third book haha. Good job finding aneaster egg, I guess?

As far aslandmasses go, Chalice can be divided into roughly 5 primary bodymasses and around 20-30 small islands. There is a largesuper-continent in the "center" of the map that takes up roughlya third of the world's surface. On the east and west sides of thatsupercontinent are two "normal-sized" continents. Off thenorthwest coast there is "Obitus", southwest coast has "Daemon",northeast coast has "Angelous", and the southeast coast has"Vita."

There are severalcountries, tribes, etc that populate this massive world, however I'llkeep those secret until the time comes because they have a lot to dowith the plot in further books. What I CAN tell you is something elseinteresting, there is sentient water-based life forms that also havetheir own under-water countries and territories. I can ALSO tell youthat there is NO salt-water on this world that is naturallyoccurring. The ocean is entirely fresh water. This is because theworld's magic constantly purifies bodies of water, as well as manyother things.

The last noteworthything that I can tell you all without spoiling anything is that thefurther you get from the primary super-continent, Sanctus, the moredangerous the monsters you'll encounter. With the exception of theForest of Giants (Located near the southeastern central area ofSanctus), which is sort of like a "magic hotspot" that causesmonsters to grow strong just by living there. So our adventurers insearch for the world's secrets have QUITE the world to explore.\

If you're at allinterested in seeing a MAP of this place, someone is actually workingon a map for it right now for me to use in whatever book I choose touse it for. They gave me a rough sketch a while back and I haveactually released it for my $3 patrons on patreon to view. You don'thave to become a patron though, eventually you will see it in theseries as a finished work^^

So there ya go, poll answered, andI hope you all got some fun insight into the world^^ Feel free to askquestions in the comments or join the TS4K discord and ask medirectly there, or chat with other readers. There are a few of myfellow authors that hang out there too, such as Voxxen, the author of"A Tail's Misfortune" that you should all definitely go check outif you haven't already^^ .