Chapter 06

Next day, I spent with my mom. She decided to take a one day off from work. And I decided to take a day off from school.

I made a to-do list

1. Make breakfast together
2. Eat breakfast together
3. Try some yoga poses
4. Go shopping
5. Buy each other's outfits
6. Order lunch
7. Buy ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies
8. Watch a movie together
9. Make dinner together
10. Eat dinner together

While my mom was get ready to make the breakfast.
I had a wash and put on a short pants and a loos t-shirt of my mom which could fit another self of mine.

I ran downstairs, got my apron and got ready to make pancakes.

It was around 8:00 am when starting eating the breakfast after a massive load thrown away, as I brunt them.

I added honey, butter,chocolate syrup on to my three pancakes.

Mom, "come on open your mouth, here come the plane," " mommy no more planes!!!" I opened my mouth as she dipped a huge piece of pancake in my mouth.

After we have done eating I set up the yoga mats and got ready while my mom was doing the dishes.

Mom giggles, "honey you know what happened last time when you trying doing yoga right"

Last time, I tried yoga I ended up dislocating my pinky and 4 stitches on my forehead.

"Mom you can ignore my to do list" I gave her my puppy face. "Ok coming" mom replied.

Inner peace inner peace as the voice recording say, we had no inner peace at all. Just giggling trying to stay up balanced.

- 11:00 am -

"Mom we need to some shopping. Look at your clothes hehe" I kind of insulted her clothes but in a good way.

I just motivated her to do something shopping.

"You think this is funny!" Mom grabbed me by the waist started tickling me until I literally cried.

We got into the car and started moving......

For the whole morning I didn't check my phone.
I had 2 missed call and a text message from Sophie, 4 missed calls and 5 messages from Alex and finally 3 messages from Chris

I replied to Sophie and Chris. Saying that I am having a day out with mom.

- phone ringing -

It's Alex, I didn't answer the phone call. I just really needed to spend time with mom.

After 2 hours of shopping and buying each other's outfits. We left to have lunch.

We ordered our favorite Chinese dish from the best Chinese restaurant in the town.

This was the only food I eat when I get sick, my mom move across the whole town to get me the Chinese fried rice with shrimps.

After a lot of laughs, giggles, photos we can back home with the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies.

I quickly jumped into my old clothes and moved downstairs.

- door knocks-

"I got it mom", I opened the door.