Chapter 03

- Clock ticking - 6:30 pm

Laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, feet above the bed touching the wall.
Tapping my heels to the wall, hands stretched all the way alongside to my bed

........ what just happened today! Omg this crazy I am crazy...........
What's wrong with me ...........

Staring at the ceiling thinking about Alex and the strange feeling, my head was busy, confused........

- phone buzzing -
Text message from Sophie <7:00 my place>

.........ok forget this it's nothing, I am a strong woman I am not falling for this anymore.......

- 6:45 pm -

I opened the closet door .... got my yellow short dress with the white floral print on it and my denim long sleeved jacket.

Got my towel and left for a bath.......

Quickly I put on my cloths and my leather boots, left down running downstairs

I rushed to the kitchen, Mom was standing near the refrigerator grabbing somethings....

"Mom can go to Sophie's place now?" I asked mom giving my best puppy face.

"Oh honey I was trying to get you something to dinner and I have to leave it an emergency patient at the hospital". Mom replied.

"Sure but Mom can I go " I asked again.

"Ok honey You know can't say no to that puppy face" Mom rolled up her eyes

Mom dropped me off at Sophie house......

As walked towards Sophie's house, feeling nervous
I open the door slowly my hands shanking,

..........what the hell I have crossed this door thousand times maybe, I am definitely going crazy.......

I never ring their door bell I just crashed in like my own house.

Sophie's mom and dad is the best they do anything for me, apparently I am aways welcomes there.

Taniya Sophie's mom crashed out of nowhere hugged me tightly.

I couldn't breathe

" oh sweetie how are you? You look so pretty baby girl" Taniya said hugging me tighter

" Hi Taniya nice to see you too" I replied while trying to catch my breath.

Sophie came down running " hey you are here," said look at me.
"Mom and dad bye see you later driving safe" Sophie kisses them anxiously and also wanted send them away quickly so we can start out little night date
"Ok bye honey be safer, see you!" Sophie's mom and dad left us.

•~•

"Ha pizza night" I screamed. " shut it you bitch it all you fault" Sophie cut me out with an angry face.

I gave a back hug while she was making a phone call for the pizza delivery.

I whispered to her ears " I am sorry babe I lobe you"
Sophie said "I lobe you too, you know I can't hate you". We hugged each other.