Chapter 05

- 6:00 am-

My phone was dead, I rushed to connect to my charger to check if Sophie has respond my message.

Connecting my phone on the charger I left to get ready for school.
I picked my sleeveless light pink dress and my leather black jacket.

About 30 mins later I pick my phone.
No response form Sophie, this made me anxious and worried.
I slowly walked downstairs thinking about Sophie, and how I behaved as a bad ass bitch 

- door bell ringing-

My faced looked worried I was staring at the floor.
I slowly opened the door. I didn't look up to see who was it. 

"Aren't you going to give me hug girlfriend?" Sophie opening up her hands waiting for a hug.

My eyes were tearing up, I hugged her tightly I couldn't let go of her.
For a couple of minutes we hugged each other.

" omg I am so sorry Sophie. I never should—"
"It's ok Babe, I know I was pushing hard on you" Sophie cuts me, rubbing my back.

•~•

We both set out walking the 10 blocks down to school.

Mr Charlie, " hey Meg! Good morning"
"Good morning! Mr Charlie, see you!Bye!" I greeted him with a warm smile. 

"Hey Sophie , I really want to know,"
" Were you the one who sent Alex behind me yesterday after I left school"  I questioned Sophie with curiosity.

" well Meg no it wasn't me!. When you left us during lunch break, Alex went off as soon as you left"

"Well I knew that he was going behind you" Sophie replied to me.

"Did something happen?" Sophie questioned.

I really told her happened. I just confused and was trying to understand him.
Why would he be so nice to me I barely knew him.

So was Sophie.....

Sophie also had suspected him that he might have crush on me. He always opened up a topic and relates me with it. And even ask Sophie about me

.......... this dude is so creepy and attractive and it's freaking me out!! What am I supposed to do........

•~•

Sophie and I met Alex and Stefan.
"Good morning" I greeted them. Stefan greeted us back but Alex was looking away with his mind elsewhere.

Something was not right about Alex. His face looked pale it seems that he had cried all night. I know I shouldn't be getting close to him but yet he helped me some reason. 

Geez this man always leaves me no choice but to get close to him.

- bell rings-

Walking down the hall, Alex was far behind all of us.

I looked at Sophie. Sophie just knocked her head "go" she whispered to my ears.

I stopped while Stefan and Sophie went off.
"Alex good morning " I said while giving small warm smile. His head turned to me, giving me a small sad smile