Chapter 04

Monday I couldn't make it to school. I had high fever, Mom didn't let me get out of my bed.

And I was weak too.....

The only thing that made me worried is how Alex would feel, I had to tell Sophie that I can't make it to school.

I am pretty sure that she would tell Alex

- door knocks-

Mom walks in

Mom, " honey how are you now?"  Her voice was sweet and soft ever. "Show it to me!"

"What mom?"  I question sarcastically
Mom, " You hand!"

One I am not good at is lis to my mom. I can never hide anything or lie to my mom.

That's for sure.

Ya that a weak point sometimes!

I removed the blanket and stretched my hand towards mom.
Mom slowly removed the bandage to take a look at my cut.

"Mom it not a big deal!" I said to her to make her feel better but I never works.

The only thing in her life she can't bare is me getting hurt.

My Mom and grandma were the only people in my life. I couldn't imagine a world without them.

"Mommy it's ok I am fine" I hugged her rubbing her back.

...........sorry mom, I know since my father left right....... My mom is great person, she loved even when she never gets that love back ...........

•~•

After school Sophie, Alex and Stefan came to see me.

I was lying on the couch in the living room, with a blanket covering  my neck to my toes. Listening to music with the full volume on.

And embarrassingly I was still on my pajamas.

- The door bell ringing -
Mom opens the door

It was Sophie, Alex and Stefan......

"Hi how are you feeling now?" Sophie asked me brushing my hair away from my face.

I sat straight on the couch....... trying to get off,
I barely stood up. Sophie offered me help.

I had no energy to talk. 

I walked off and invited Alex and Stefan to have a seat.

Sophie was still holding me tight not letting me fall of to the ground.

I was dizzy and weak ......

Alex,  "you are dizzy, come sit"

He held me carefully from my hand and my waist and help Sophie to take me off to the couch.

Stefan removed the bags and extra pillows on the couch to make an empty space to sit.

Mom shouting, " Sophie, honey can you come here for a while,"

- Sophie left -

Alex was still holding me, his arm was around my shoulder.  My head was leanings on his shoulder. I can't keep my eyes open.

In a minute Sophie came with my Pills.
In a tray with a glass of water and some toffees.

I looked at the huge pills,rolled my eyes at Sophie. I closed my eyes and leaned on Alex's shoulders again.