Chapter Four

Naruto was giving everyone a cup, some didn't want it and just took it because this was Naruto's party. The others were super happy about it. Kankuro took his slowly and bites his lip as looked at everyone. Kiba walked over and sat behind his dog, which meant he was sitting by Kankuro on the couch. He felt his breathing hitch and he quickly took a pair of chopstick and started to eat, trying to keep to himself. Everyone was talking and Kiba was as loud as ever, just like Naruto but he was so good looking.

"So when were you gonna tell me you hooked up with Temari?" Naruto said, glancing at Shikamaru.

     Kankuro's attention changed to the almost nervous looking Shikamaru. The Nara went quickly back to his relaxed self. He ate some of that ramen and he groaned.

"Oh shut it, I didn't hook up with her. I'm her escort whenever she's here, it's a drag but someone has to take that troublesome woman around," he said with a yawn.

"So how does it feel know this lazy guy is sleeping with your sister, Kankuro?" Naruto day and laughed a little. 

"I'm not, really. Naruto shut your mouth." Shika hissed at the blond.

"I dunno man, I know the stuff you tell me," Choji joined in.

"Ooo what stuff does he talk about?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I'm serious," Shikamaru spoke up between them.

"Well she likes you, that's for sure. She gets all bitchy when I mention you. I don't mind, really. Yeah, just...be nice to her, ya know?" Kankuro spoke up.

     They looked at them and Shikamaru bites his lip as he thought a bit. Naruto bumps him with his elbow onto Shikamaru's arm. He sighed again and finished the food. Shino wasn't going to eat the ramen so he handed it to Naruto who gladly accepted. After a while of everyone talking a don teasing Shikamaru for the little Temari thing Naruto spoke up.

"Is you gotta girlfriend yet? You're older than us, any hot girls at the Suna?"

"I...Um, nope. Not really. I guess I'm not really looking too hard though. I could care less," Kankuro said.

"Well what's your type? I can told find you a lady friend!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Temari would like that, she talks about how you're either at the office or in your room all time. She's kinda tired of your loneliness," Shikamaru added.

"I don't have a type, like I said. I don't care that much," he repeated.

"You've gotta have a type, come on man. At least something. Watcha find cute?" Naruto asked.

"Ugh...Fine, my type. I guess I like brunettes, they're kinda cute,"

     Kankuro smiled a little, he wasn't gonna out himself in front of everyone. Especially that cute brunette sitting right next to him. They all started to chatter names and suggestions, which Kankuro just shooed off. He gave a stupid excuse everyone of them and they eventually ran out of names. They were stumped and Kankuro leaned back, throwing the empty ramen cup away. He grabbed a bottle of water and sipped on it slowly. 

"What about the Inuzuka!" Naruto shouted and Kankuro nearly choked.

"I.Inuzuka?" He mumbled and his eyes shifted slightly to Kiba.

"Naruto, you're disgusting. There's no way I'm hooking Hana with him," Kiba spoke.

"Hana?" Kankuro mumbled slightly.

"Yeah, shes Kiba's older sister. She like 21. What, are you interested?" Naruto asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No," Kankuro shakes his head no and coughed a little from that water problem, "I'm cool. Really. I'm not into dating women older than me."

     Or any woman he added in his thoughts. Kiba nodded a bit and the night continued on. Everyone just talked to each other, about new jutsus they learn and perfected. Kankuro was quiet again and every once in a while he would look at Kiba. He ditch that stupid hoodie and had a dark grey jacket on, unbutton lower to show that he was wearing a mesh shirt under. His pants matched that jacket so that wasn't much different. His voice didn't change much, Kankuro should know that by now because he would yell into conversations. He was taller—not as tall as him though, still had that tanned skin. His brown hair all ruffled on his hair and the headband on his forehead. He would grin every once in a while he would see those fangs. Kankuro looked down at Akamaru and he slowly pets the tired looking dog. He smiled a bit slowly and then moved his hand back up to his pockets. As the night went on a few left and Naruto brought some bottles of alcohol. He hands them out to everyone and Kankuro smiled.

"About time, I was wondering when you'd bring that out," Kiba yelled happily and opened the bottle.

"Hey Naruto, I gotta head out. Temari is done with that party about now. I have to escort her back to her apartment," Shikamaru said and stood up.

"Suuuuure," Naruto wink, "apartment."

"Yes, Naruto. Her apartment. Don't get gross. That's a drag," he said and walked out of the room.

     After a while of drinking and talking Kankuro finally decided to get up to leave. He was being more talkative now that he had alcohol in him and he really didn't like that. The rest got up two and waved at Naruto before leaving. When Kankuro started going to his apartment Kiba was going the same way. He bites his lip and he glanced at the shorter male.

"Hey Doll Boy, my house is this way. So I'm just gonna walk with you till we separate. Is that cool?" Kiba asked.

"U..um yeah sure..." Kankuro mumbled and nodded slightly.

"Kankuro.." he mumbled back and Kankuro looked over at him, "thanks again."

"Uh..." Kankuro said, "for what?"

"For saving me a couple years ago. Really. Without that Akamaru and I wouldn't be here anymore. My mom went to find you actually but you had left for home already. She wanted to thank you too," the younger muttered softly.

"Oh...really. It's no problem. Honestly," he replied before stopping at the apartment building, "Well this is where I'm at."

     Kankuro was going to wave but Kiba suddenly grabbed Kankuro's collar. He gasped slightly as the younger one yanked him close and down. He gave a smile and pressed closer to the older boy.

"You want me, I can smell it. Not much you can hide from my nose. Even if you do smell like alcohol. And I started to figure out with how you acted when they were talking about girls," Kiba said slowly.

"Don't smell me, Mutt."

"Can't help it, I do it instinctively and I picked up that sent. You're denying it. You're ignoring," He said seriously.

"I'm not, no. No. I'm not. I don't-"

     And with that Kiba had cut Kankuro off by shoving close and kissing the older one slowly. Kankuro's eyes went wide and he blinked a few times. He moved himself away a little and looked around quickly. He turned a bit shy and he grabbed Kiba's hand quickly, yanking him into the apartment and shoved Akamaru into the bathroom. Kiba smiled and as soon as Akamaru was put away he moved close and pressed Kankuro close.

"Mmm lets have some fun..." Kiba hummed softly.