Finding A Tower In The Forgotten Forest

A/N Trying find a way to copy and paste Elvish engraving is almost impossible so I'm cheating and using Scots Gaelic for the Elvish language

Lukes POV

''I swear to fucking shit Luke....North is going to kill you and then me for coming here without him''I turned to look at Gabriel a few feet behind me as a large smile erupted on my face

''That may be true unless we are able to find something to be forgiven for'' I watched as Gabriel stopped raising an eyebrow at my words as he let out a deep sigh.

''I don't know why i let you fucking drag me into these kind of me---''

''Because you loooooooove me!''

I interrupted him shaping my hands into a crooked heart above my chest my smile never leaving my face, he was right though....North was going to kill me for being here alone.

I glanced around the thick wooden area that i had dragged Gabriel through the past few hours, the Academy had just recently been able to break the barrier that was held around the rather appropriate named 'Forgotten Forest'. For the past week Guardian's were investigating the forest believing it to have belonged to a race that had been destroyed over two thousand years ago but so far we had found nothing, not even old ruins to prove this had in fact belonged to the Elven race.

The Elven's had apparently been the most powerful race in existence holding powers most could only dream off, not even us Guardian's could match them, well that's if you believe what little was written about them in the history books. My team of brothers were one of many that were tasked with searching this forest but Mr.B had made it clear not to do so unless we were in large groups but what can i say...i was bored and for some reason i couldn't think about anything other then running through here trying to find something...what exactly i wasn't sure but i knew before the day was up i would find something...or at least i hoped because then my death at my baby brother's hands would mean something.

I mentally laughed at that, North wouldn't kill me but he would make me wish i had listened to Mr.B's rules, i just hope my sugar stash wouldn't suffer at his hands like myself.

''Oy fucker!'' Gabriel snapped his hands waving in front of my face as i was brought out of my daydream.''Lets just fucking do this shit and get back...if we are lucky we may escape North's wrath and Mr.B's hours if they don't discover what we did...why the fuck did you decide to do this anyway?''

I frowned slightly at his words, i couldn't explain the need i felt to come here today with just Gabriel but something had me coming here so i was going to find what that something was.

It was another few hours of Gabriel's moaning as we went deeper and deep into the forest, I knew from looking at the sky that was starting to dim that we wouldn't have much time and from the sudden burst of vibrations the past half hour from the phone in my back pocket that our brothers had noticed our disappearance.

''Lets just go back Luke before we get into even more fuckin...''

His voice trailed off as my eyes looked around the trees my mind saddened that i had not found anything even though something was telling me i needed to be here when a slight glimmer in the fading sunlight caused me to freeze which led to Gabriel gracefully knocking into my back.

''What the fuck Luke!''

I ignored him my eyes focusing back to a what looked like a wall of rock covered in moss, i was certain for a second i had imagined the glimmer but after a few seconds it happened again and without a word to Luke and ignoring the sudden shock that hit my backside from someone redlining me i dashed towards the area.