Welcome Home

Sang's POV

What is wrong with these people?

Why would they do this?

These were the question's currently running through my head as i pulled my body closer to me in fear as the metal beast they called 'car' continued to move, sending  vibrations around the inside of the beast. I had currently found safe haven on the bottom of the beast, away from the weird feeling seats that Owen and Sean had tried to strap me into, they had thankfully given up on the fight and allowed me to find shelter behind the seat Sean sat on.

''Pookie, it would be safe to be seated, the seatbelts are meant to protect you if anything happened''

My eyes must be trying to escape from my sockets at this point, what did he mean by protect me is anything happened? what did this car beast have planned?

''We are going to have so much to teach Miss Sang''

Owen sighed causing me to frown at his words but anything i wanted to say was caught in my throat as the beast seem to lurge up slightly.

Oh god! was it getting ready to attack?! i thought they said it wouldn't hurt me?

''That was just a bump''

Sean said softly though that didn't help at all,i was certain i would be killed by this beast.

''Maybe some music would help her until we get home?''

Sean added glancing from me towards Owen who seemed to think over Sean's words before he moved his arm, doing something i could not see from my viewpoint, i was about to question what he was doing when my ears were filled with a familiar sound.

It wasn't the music itself that was familiar but the instrument making the sound, a violin, atleast this place seemed to have some familiar to home.

I hadn't realised just how much the sound of the violin had help calm me, or the fact i had lost track in time until the music came to a stop and the men began taking of the belt restraints.

''At least we know how to help calm her, that's something''

Sean mumbled before he turned his body round to glance down at me with a large smile on his lips.

''Welcome home Pookie!''

He declared loudly as Owen started getting out the car beast.

''We are at your home now?''

I asked, the hope in voice obvious, as a flicker of something i didn't understand passed Sean's eyes and i wondered what i had said wrong?

Before i could ask a breeze attacked my back as the greatest thing other than me getting out off that tower had happened.

The Car beast had opened up an escape route.

My eyes hadn't even registered that Owen had opened the door, the moment i saw an escape route i had launched myself out, though thanks the my abundance of hair and fast movement my escape ended with a small yelp from me, a masculine oomph as i fell forward.

My eyes grew wide as my hands clutched the side openings of the top over his shirt as i glanced down at a surprised Owen who was between me and the ground. I felt his large warm hands on my hips as i tried to find out why Owen was below me, it was only then i realised that my need to escape the car had me not noticing Owen and he fell victim to my clumsy escape.

''The great Owen taken down by a small princess, oh i can't wait to tell the boys''

An amused Sean spoke causing Owen's surprise to disappear as he masked his emotions and began to shift as he moved both of us to our feet.

''I be sorry...i  focused on escaping, i didn't see you''

Owen simply dusted himself off his eyes scanning over me in what i suspected was to make sure i wasn't hurt before he cleared his throat.

''Don't worry Miss Sang, it was an accident, you have nothing to be sorry about''

I gave a small nod though i could feel my cheeks heating from such an embarrassing moment.

''Well let's not keep the other's waiting Pookie, i'm sure Gabe is jumping all over the place to get his hands on you and to go shopping to decorate your room''

I glanced at Sean confused, why would Gabriel do such a thing when i would only be here until we could contact my people? it would be a waste of time for him to do such things though before i could voice this my stomach began to growl almost like it had a beast of it's own within it.

''Perhaps food would be the best option first''

Owen added glancing at Sean before turning towards me surprising me when he offered his arm out towards me.

''Shall we?''

He asked glancing towards the extremely large white building Sean had called his home, i was shocked at the size of the building, it was almost a castle on it own.

Were these men also royalty?