The bear clenched his clawed hands into fists, his eyes full of anger. He's going to attack, I see it coming. I look at Bendy and Springtrap.

"RUN!" I yelled.

They nodded and took off out of the room as I began to follow, the bear giving chase. We navigated through the hallways to get to the exit, Bendy being the fastest was ahead of all of us. We reached the living room as Bendy and Springtrap made it through the door to the outside first. I kept running as I heard the bear get closer, I reached the exit and ran outside. But that didn't stop Freddy. I felt something heavy land on me, I yelped and was forced down onto the grass. Bendy and Springtrap turned their heads.

"Kid!" The Bunny yells.

Nightmare Freddy turned me over and grabbed my throat, his orange eyes glaring at me.

"I oughta kill you for helping that murderer," the bear raised his clawed hand, slashing my cheek.

I yelled out in pain as I felt blood trickle down my face, the burning feeling spread throughout my cheek.

"But I think I'll make it slow and painful." Freddy growled.

I'm not usually one to get mad, but now...I'M PISSED. Nobody harms me and walks away without any injuries. Freddy raised his clawed hand with my blood on it, swiping again at my face. I lifted my hand and caught his wrist, right before his claws made contact with my skin. I stare at the bear with my eyes filled with pure anger.

"Let me tell you something. When someone hurts me, they won't walk away without any pain." I growl.

I lift my leg up and kick him in the chest, pushing Freddy off with ease. I took this as my chance to grab the gun that's been at my side the entire time, I grabbed it and aimed for Freddy. The bear regained his balance and sees the gun in my hands, a deep laugh bellowing from him.

"You think a gun will stop me?" He laughed.

I grin, "Depends on how it's used."

I aimed at Freddys eye and fired, the sound of my pistol could be heard for miles around. The bear wailed in pain as he held his sparking eye, I got to my feet and turned towards Springtrap and Bendy. Gee guys, you could be helped me. But doing it myself made me actually feel proud, I just fended off a terrifying character from a fun game. I put my gun back in its holster.

"Let's go!" I say.

They nodded and I ran after them. We ran back down the empty road as fast as we could, I could still feel the blood running down my face and some fell into my mouth. I spit it off to the side as it tasted nasty. Springtrap and Bendy started slowing down as we felt we were far enough away, I started feeling out of breath and gladly slowed down. We all came to a stop and were panting heavily, blood from my cheek dripping onto the pavement. Bendy came up to me and lifted my head, looking at my clawed cheek with a concerned frown.

"Damn. He got you bad, Sky." Springtrap faced me, looking at my cheek.

"Nah it's just a flesh wound. Besides in case you didn't know, I've had broken ribs this entire time." I say.

Both my comrades were taken aback by my words.

"What the fuck happened to your ribs?" The bunny asked.

"I was pushed from a high height by someone who intended to kill me, but she failed." I said and looked at the 3 gems I possess.

"Well then, you're one tough bitch." Springtrap said.

The B word made Bendy growl at Springtrap, probably thinking it was offending me. But I smile.

"Thanks! I get that a lot back home. And I can be a bitch if I'm angry enough, like back there. I got 3 levels of my anger." I said as a yellow portal opened right behind us.

The old bunny took a step back from the portal, while Bendy and I were already used to it by now. Well, if you saw a random portal spawn out of nowhere and didn't know where, what would YOU do? Bendy walked right up to it and poked his enlarged finger through it, as if testing it. I walk up next to the Ink Demon, the bunny kept his distance but got closer.

"Why is there a portal to who-knows-where here?" Springtrap asks.

"Its a part of my journey, I have to go through several dimensions to find the gems. Like I said. I'm not sure what lies ahead, but with Bendy at my side he's a great travelling buddy. You could come too, but I won't force you." I say.

The bunny was hesitant, crossing his arms and thinking about it. Bendy kept glancing at my cheek every now and then, a frown coming upon his face every time he saw it. I pay his arm assuringly that I'm alright, I smile as well. He's not the one with broken ribs, or uh, any bones for that matter. The ink demon ruffled my hair with his larger hand, surprising thing is he's never gotten any ink on me. Can't say the same for my sweatpants or my shoes when I walked through the Ink, I got dried ink stains on my tennis shoes and up past my ankle on my sweatpants. I heard Springtrap sigh, I look his way to see his arms at his side and his white eyes on us.

"I'll go with you. I kind of owe you for freeing me from my prison." Springtrap said.

"Don't worry about it, Springy boy." I tease.

The Bunny's ears perked and he crossed his arms in a pouting way.

"Alright let's go!" I jumped through the portal.

Bendy and Springtrap followed by walking through. I landed on firm and compact ground, like concrete or asphalt. I look down to see smooth concrete with lots of cracks with vegetation growing through them. Huh, I wonder where we are now. I turned to see the Ink Demon and tattered bunny come through the portal, Springtrap being rather confused. The second they both exited the portal, said portal immediately dissipated. The temperature was rather warm, like we're in the middle of summer.

The moon shone down on us as we could hear crickets chirping in harmony. I take a glance around and see damaged buildings and one building in particular shaped like a volcano. Palm trees towered from inside a few damaged buildings along with lots if other plants. This looks a lot like the theme park from the movie Jurassic world, but overgrown and abandoned.

"What the hell is this place? Its so damn hot." Springtrap complained.

"How can you feel hot? You're dead, kinda. Well, you're undead." I say.

"I don't feel hot, but I can see the heat waves." The bunny explained.

I walk towards the volcano shaped building, hearing my 2 friends following behind me. As I get closer, my theory on where we are becomes true. Seeing shattered dinosaur bones among the ground, I kneel down to pick one up and look it over. I run my fingers over the bone to feel the bumpy texture, a smile plastered my face in amazement. I rose to my feet and faced my two travelling buddies with my goofy smile.

"Gentlemen, welcome to Jurassic World." I said with excitement in my tone.