*8* new wolves in town.

Start from the beginning

We were outside the house getting ready to go into the car, when a blue mustang pulled up in front of the house, I squinted my eyes, hoping to see who it was, but Jenna's high pitched squeals had me covering my ears.

She ran towards the car, and Tyler came out a large grin on his face, not wanting to watch them suck faces much longer, I cleared my throat in an awkward manner.

The pulled of each other, with Jenna sporting a smile.

"Wow!, M , you look..., different", that was Tyler, you'll probably wonder, when did we both become friends, well..., during my stay in the house for almost a week, Tyler usually came around and surprisingly my crush had somewhat waned, no!, it vanished, sometimes I'd even ask my self, was this the same person
I've been crushing on for years?.

"Different?!, no!, that's not the word. hot!, Is more like it". Jenna muttered, scrutinizing me from head to toe.

"Okay!, guys, I'd love to stay here and chat with you about my looks, but we are..., seriously late".

Jenna looked down at her wrist watch and she shrieked, smacking Tyler on the head with her purse, "you!..., mister, you are the cause of all this, distracting me with kisses and..., stuff, when you clearly knew we were late, you sly bastard". Jenna muttered before pushing past him and getting into the car.

"But..., babe!", Tyler groaned, muttering something in the line of, girls and their violent nature, before following Jenna into the car.

I sighed, amused and followed them into the car, my mind solely focused on the different stares I'd receive because, I mean!, I was resuming school after relinquishing Amanda's personality, from grace to grass.

Secondly, according to Jenna the werewolves, vampires, witches, fairies, and others in the school would be able to detect the fact that I was no longer human.

Skip's drive.

I took deep breaths, as Tyler parked his car, the drive way was filled with different people, students trooping in and out of the school.

It was like my eyes suddenly became more clear, things i should have thought about and questioned became more vivid.

Because!, I mean, why were those kids huddled up beside that truck sooo pale, *(because they were vampires)*, why were those group of girls having butterfly like tats on their temple and coloured hair that definitely wasn't dyed, and also , why were they wearing clothes that was three times their size?,*(because they were fairies ,and each fairy was born with a special type of mark. just like a fingerprint, none was the same, their wings, even though folded could not be risked seen by humans)*. And so on.

I came out of the car, the wheels in my head turning. What to do?, what to do? . a thought came into my head and almost immediately I side stepped everyone and bolted into the school heading straight for class.

Even with that, I could still hear a few gasp coming from different angles in the hall way as I ran past.

I bolted into my first class,literature. "Good morning professor Stanley", I rushed out taking a seat at the back. Heaving a sigh of relief I thanked my stars I was able to escape that one.

________________________________________________

Ace Norman.