Japanese

After the bombing, before Sasha died "it is really starting a war, ohwe" said the man watching TV

"how are we going to handle this? I am escaping, but if it was not for you I would have escaped, we are at the borders, I talk too much, but you really are beautiful, you came from the sky and landed at my house, here no one would search for Japanese, I was planning to escape to the near countries. What do you say"

"too much pain, what is happening"

"hear the TV, you can not see? Your eyes are cut with a knife, but you are still alive, you do not remember anything from your past?"

"no, I do not know, how do I look like?"

"blond, thin and elegant, you are strong and red eyed, I never saw red eyes before"

"am I born blind?"

"just meet you, do not know your past, it is hard for me to believe that you can go anywhere"

"why do you not send me"

"i am Japanese, I can not go anywhere else, I would got imprisoned"

"who is doing this war?"

"the president against Japan, it seems they are making a referendum too, I am just hearing this, do you want something to eat?"

"yes please"

He took some eggs and some bread with ham. She ate all of it, "it was delicious, thanks"

"i always like to help" said the Japanese "how should I call you? Do you remember your name?"

"no, I don't"

"i will call you Laura, call me Kaito"

"what does on Japanese mean Kaito?"

"supportive, I am supportive"

"Well I am gonna stand up" she stood to her feet, they were hurting, her whole body was full of scratches and pain, she could eat, but her throat burned like fire, she had weird dreams, she lay on bed for two days,

"what did you dream of? Dreams really are special"

"i dreamed of mines, a bomb and fire, destruction and demons, you would not believe, but I dreamed monsters fighting and I was one of them"

"this dream could be your memories, but it is unkindly that you are a demon, I would believe an alien or a god, demons seem not to be the one I would choose"

"demons are evil or they become evil" said Luisa "killing makes a demon evil, he has to survive like a lion who fights for food and to be the first male on the group, lions are the kings and leaders but they are dangerous too, killing is that what makes one truly evil"

"why should they kill?"

 "they seek power, strength and leadership"

"Demons are men that have gotten rotten" said Luisa.

Kaito got to gather some food, the wooden room was enough for him to cook and sleep, it was indeed at the borders, near the sea, he had a boat for fishing, on the other side trees, the house was not easily seen. It was the perfect hideout for a hunted one. He had food on the cellar, hidden from anyone, Luisa could not see anything, but she was alive with lost memories and powers.

She stood, got out to the chair and sat until he came from fishing, she tried eating alone and cleaning, she always got hurt, when Kaito came he saw her scratches gone and only two days passed, he used to put her natural medical plants.