The fight

He was alone on the building, trying to escape from them.

The building was 7 floors tall. The man was going to the elevator from the fifth floor. He wanted to escape to the third floor, but the elevator started going up, he climbed up to the elevators roof until he got to the seventh floor.

Two men got to the elevator without seeing the man, they were dressed like businessmen. Handsome and strong, but hiding they true nature and face.

The man had two knifes with him and thought killing them before they catch him.

When he arrived to the seventh floor he got out knowing they will come, he had no other choice the elevator would crash him if it would go up. There he saw a womans corpse, the floor was full of blood, the room was lighted.

He got to see her, he did not know her, but wanted to vomit to the floor. He could not control it and vomited to the blooded floor.

At that moment the men were coming.

 A monster jumped into the man and bite him to the neck. It was just a human but the difference was that it had horns and a tale. He stubbed the monster in the face and ran to the window.

There they came, the men when they came out of the elevator they showed they true face, they looked like pigs with a big nose and ears just big enough to look ugly.

The monster said I have killed this woman and took her spirit and now is your turn. Those men joined me to become entrepreneurs, I gave them what they wanted and they gave me their body and soul.

He said "do you want to cease existence?"

The monster replied I want you to join me and I will forgive your sins.

"Never" said the man and jumped from the building with his knives, while on the jump he tried to use his knives to stop the fall by stubbing the building.

 The glasses broke but he could not stop the fall, he died instantly from the jump. The monster saw out of the window, there was a woman.

A police woman who saw the fall and got there to help. She called the ambulance and police. The monster was seeing her with a smile knowing what he wants.

The monster disappeared and left no hint or clue that he was there. He flew out of the building with his followers.