Michael trains

Michael woke up early, he got up and solved some math homework, Luisa put him do that, it was too early.

His mother was sleeping, he got to brush his teeth when he realized that someone was knocking the door. He got out, it was Sasha, he had a bicycle for a gift. "i can not accept that"

"why is it not small enough or beautiful"

"my mother does not allow"

"well, I brought it from the city, it would be bad"

"i will accept it only if you are my father"

"father? I am your doctor and trainer"

"then I will not accept it"

"just ride it"

"no"

Michael got in again wore his training pants and got out, "are we going to train with the other kids?"

"yes"

They got to the playing yard.

"well I know you do not want the bicycle, but it is a gift from the school, everyone gets one, will you get it?"

"if the state pays!"

It was done they will compete who is faster with the bicycle, Kostas would electrocute him always when he made a mistake, just to make him stronger.

The other kid was Elli, she was the fire girl. Michael wanted to be so beautiful like her, she had an ability, she would make her blue eyes red when she threw fire on the place.

Sasha put him make push-ups while the other kids were playing.

"It is unfair" he said "why others play when I train?"

"do you want to become stronger, then do it"

"yes teacher"

He was having fun watching the others fight, they were good by just kids, all were nine ten and eleven years old.

Their parents were the leaders of their kind and they were stronger then anyone else had he meet before.

Michael remembers nothing from before, but he is quiet strong for his age, they would learn to use everything from their surroundings to fight.

"first, take stuff from the gym and bring it here, we will build a roof here so everything will be fine for a school"

There came a van with wood, with that the kids will build a small building. There they will train their muscles and out they will fight.

"why put us to work" said a kid

"to make you stronger" said Sasha

"it would be fun, I never had hit a nail with a hammer before" said Elli while fondling her blond hair.

The work was done by two men and four kids, that was outrageous for Luisa, she said "why put kids do the work"

"to respect their school, otherwise it is easy"

"easy to build?"

"what do you expect, they are demons, we do not have men to do the job"

Luisa left her work "i will help" she said.

Michael with Elli would carry the wood and the others would nail them. The woods were e little big for Michael, but the other demons were stronger and could do their job. The rafter were put by Sasha the van driver and Luisa, Kostas would joke with the other kids, he would fool them. "my only friend is Michael" he said "he is the strongest one"