Oh now look, here comes the blind commissioner

(Franks Pov)

(Monday, a week later)

As I was just getting back from dropping Jamia and Bob off at the airport, I rush up to my room to get ready for the meeting with the record label.

This was going to be one of the biggest moments of my life, and I still kind of don't believe its going to happen. Even after all the hard work I've done. I guess maybe there's just a sense of mystical joy when your dreams are finally coming true. The only thing that would make this much more enjoyable is if I could tell Gerard about it..

We haven't talked in over a week, and I can't seem to figure out why. Ever since the night of Ray's birthday party, Gerard hasn't even skype messaged me..

In fact, he hasn't posted anything on Twitter either.. No drawings, or hilariously cute quotes.. Nothing. Not even a text message. Honestly it worried me to no end. But there's really nothing I can do to help him at this point.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black dress shirt, red tie and red converse. I guess I'm in a mood to dress fancy today.

After getting dressed, I go into the bathroom and wet my hair a bit in the sink because I don't really feel like straightening it and it's better wet anyway.

It took me awhile to decide whether or not I should put make up on, until realizing that the outfit wouldnt be complete without it. So, I put on my eyeliner and smudged some red eye shadow around my eye to top it all off.

I look at the clock on my nightstand and noticed it was already ten am. If I didn't leave now, I'll be late.

I quickly rush downstairs only to be intercepted by Ray. "Whats the occasion, Mr fancy pants?" He laughs.

"I'm meeting with reprise records, remember? The meeting is in an hour."

A smile immediately flashes across his face. "Wait for me.. I'm coming with you." He runs upstairs to his room.

"I'm not waiting for your ass." I sigh. "Why would you want to come anyway?"

After a minute or two Ray comes back downstairs with his jacket and phone. "I'm not gonna stay here while my best friend's dreams come true." He chuckles lightly. "I'd be an ass if I wasn't there to support you."

I roll my eyes and smile. "Whatever princess poodle. Lets just go already." And with that we were both out the door towards reprise record's main office in downtown Tampa.

It took only about fifty minutes to get to the parking lot and and another five to find a place to actually park across the massive six story light brown building. It looked more like a prison with large windows to be honest but I'm not judging..

Ray and I manage to find the front office, only being five minutes late.

"Steven is waiting for you Mr. Iero." The young male assistant motions his hand to the glass door on our right with a nod.

I smile towards him and head in the direction of the door.

Steven looks up as he hears our footsteps coming towards his office and stands from his chair.

"Its great to finally meet you Frank." He smiles.

"Same to you." I chuckle.

Steven immediately notices Ray standing by the door and smiles towards him.

"Um... I'm just here to support Frank.. don't worry about me." Ray awkwardly states.

"You look really familiar..." Steven's eyebrows furrow. "Have we met before?"