As days fade, and nights grow and we go cold

(Frank's Pov)

Its been two weeks...

Two weeks since the last time I've spoken to gerard. Two weeks since he's deactivated his account. Two weeks since I've had a full nights sleep and two weeks since the last time I really even had a complete thought that didn't lead to mentioning Gerard.

The only thing that's really been keeping me from driving myself insane was working on a song with Ray. We've already worked out the rhythm and melody. All we needed were lyrics.

He's not too good at writing lyrics so he let me write the song. Not that I'm too good at it either, but I do have some experience.

Though, as I sit here in my empty dorm room, all I could think about is Gerard. I know it sounds crazy. Because I barely know the guy and I'm pretty much obsessing over him. Secretly that is. But I feel connected to him. Like he was meant for me. As absurd as it sounds, it's true.

I've never felt anything like this with anyone. And I mean never. Not even with Jamia. What makes this Gerard guy so different from everyone else? I don't really know.

I sat on my bed, cross legged with my guitar in my hands and my lyric book laying open in front of me. Thinking of anything this song could be about, but nothing good crosses my mind.

Drinking? No. Too cliché. Drugs? Ugh. Even more cliché than the last one. Love? I've never really been in love to know the feeling of how it feels. Let alone write a song about it...

What about... Gerard?...

No! that's insanely creepy.. Even for me.

His name doesn't have to be mentioned in the song. Or the title. He wouldn't know. Nor would anyone else. Only me...

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to write it about him.. I mean its not like he'll be able to see it. Since he's deactivated his Twitter and what not.

I nod, finally deciding that the song would be about Gerard.

Laying back, leaning against the wall, I close my eyes and picture him. With me. I smile, picturing his tall figure in front of me. his beautiful hazel eyes shining as he smiles towards me.

I reach out towards his hands, trying to pull him towards me, but he just frowns and walks away. Fading into the blackness of my closed eyes.

I open them with a sigh. Feeling my heart sink again at the thought of never being able to speak to Gerard again.

As soon as I lay my eyes on my lyric book, I grab it and begin to write..

"Frank, is the song ready?" Ray asks as he entered my dorm and sat at the edge of my bed.

I nod handing him my lyric book that was opened to the song I had just finished writing for the last three hours. "I've written the chords in the space under the lyrics."

He stares intently at the page. "It seems a bit dark. Who is the song about?" His eyes don't leave the page, as if he were studying each and every word.

My breathing pauses but I don't think Ray notices. "No one. I just thought it would be good to experiment. You know, write about something I'm not used to." I half grin, knowing that was almost a complete lie.

He nods. "Well, it's a good song. Dark, but good." He chuckles.

"Want to go practice it now?" I ask.

"Hell yeah."

"Do you have the camera?"

He nods, pulling it out from his back pocket.