Chapter 39

Your P.O.V

A red haired boy suddenly ran in and gave me a hug, catching me by suprise. I mean I like hugs...but why is he hugging me?!?

"Who are you?" I ask him as he gives me an extremely hurt expression. It almost causes me to cry looking how sad he looks.

I look over to the rest of the bunch, seeing two dark skinned girls with black hair and a light skinned guy with brown hair. They're also looking slightly hurt, but not as hurt as the guy with red hair.

"I-I'm Lyra." One of the girls introduces herself while walking over to my bed. She puts out her hand and I give her a firm handshake.

"I'm Y/N." I say happily as she gives me a lopsided smile.

"I'm Olivia!" The other girl introduces herself, waving at me. I wave back happily.

"I'm Blaster." The brown haired boy says, flashing me a smile. I give him a closed eyed smile, turning to the red haired boy from earlier.

"I'm Brick." He says, sighing and giving me a lopsided smile. The door opens as 4 more people make their way into the hospital room.

"Dad!" I cry out, reaching towards him as he hugs me tightly. A few tears slip down my cheeks onto his shoulder. He breaks the hug, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner, my boss wouldn't let me leave the meeting." He says to me, scratching the back of his head. I look over to the three girls who also entered the room.

"I'm Blossom, and this is Bubbles and this is Buttercup." The red haired girl introduces herself, then motioning to the blonde and then the blackette. I smile at them happily. They look sorta familiar...

"Oh, I saw you guys on TV a couple minutes ago! You three are awesome! I wish I could be like you, fighting crime and all that good stuff." I gush to them happily.

"But, what happened to your other teamate the purple puff? She ended up in the hospital after saving a civilian right?" I ask them as they all look around with dejected eyes. An uncomfortable silence fills the room.

"You're the purple puff, Y/N." Blossom says as my eyes widen. I'm a what? Huh? HOW? Why?

"R-really? What happened?" I ask, attempting to remember. My mind goes back and my memories are fuzzy. A migraine starts coming on as I seethe in pain and close my eyes.

"You cast a spell to save Brick." Blossom says, shaking her head and looking down.

"Oh." Is all I can muster. Why? Was he that important that I needed to cast a fatal spell? Why would I give my life for him. He just seems like an average Joe...

"I hate to break up this reunion, but we need to run some tests on Y/N before she is cleared to leave. Mr. L/N you can stay." A nurse says, making her way into the room. Most of them leave out slowly.

[Outside of the room]

"Wow." Lyra says, sitting in the chair outside.

"We get a fresh start with her..." Brick trails off as the group turn to look at him.

"You're right..." Blaster says, looking down.

"Should we try to jog her memory?" Lyra asks as Blossom shakes her head.

"She gets migraines when she's trying to think back. " She explains as Lyra eyes her.

"How'd you know that?" She asks as Blossom gulps.

"Did you guys take a hard look at the spell you cast? It said she would have amnesia and would get migraines if she ever tried to remember anything before you cast that spell. She might also have " Blossom says as Blaster and Blake turn to Olivia and Lyra.

"What? I thought you guys read the spell through fully..." Lyra says, staring back at them. Brick let's out a sigh.

"I know you'll think I'm a horrible person for trying to do this, but can we keep the past in the past?" Brick asks the group, looking around.

"Sure." Blaster says, shrugging.

"If she finds out about past things we don't bring up to her, are we obligated to tell her?" Buttercup asks as Brick nods in response.

"If she figures it out herself she deserves to know..." Bubbles trails off, looking at the ground.

"Well, you guys up for a celebration night with Y/N after she gets out?" Buttercup asks as the group begins to smile.

"Of course!" Blaster exclaims.

"Hey guys." Butch says, walking over to the group. Boomer is following close behind him.

"We're taking Y/N out tonight, she has amnesia. Shes getting checked on right now." Blossom says as the door opens.

"Don't take her anywhere too crazy. No places that are extremely loud and no rollercoasters." The doctor says with a smile as Y/N comes out of the room, smiling brightly at all of us.

"Im trusting you all to take care of her." Mr.L/N says to the group as they nod.

"I love you dad!" Y/N says, giving him a hug before turning back to us!

"Let's go par-tay!" She says happily.

[TIME SKIP]

BACK TO YOUR P.O.V

I sit in Panera bread, laughing happily at the story Lyra told.

"And then he called me cute, after all of that". She says and I almost spit out my soup.

"Oh my gosh, you're joking!" I say to her as she shakes her head while laughing. A crash echoes through the Panera bread, an uncomfortable silence falling over the restaurant.

The puffs rush over to the entrance, a villain making his way into the restaurant with monsters following him.

"There you are my sweet Y/N." The villain says, making his way over to me slowly with a growing smirk. Brick suddenly rushes up to fight him head on.

"Y/N, pick a sport, and make it a good one."(not hating on tennis BTW) Blaster says to me, stepping in front of me to shield me. I think for a moment.

"Volleyball, why?" I ask, as a purple volleyball appears in my hand. It's metallic with gold stripes and my first initial on it.

Suddenly, a sheet of purple covers me. Ooh, a magical girl transformation! I flip my hair as it grows and ties itself into a ponytail. I shake my hips and wave my hands in front of them. A pair of black shorts with gold outlining appear. I spin as a see-through purple high-low skirt appears, starting at my sides and going around my waist. I put my arms on my shoulder and trail my hands down my sides, a purple tank top with black outlining appearing. A short purple jacket fades onto me and I pop one knee and snap my fingers. Black fingerless gloves fade into my hands as I'm transported back to Panera Bread, chaos surrounding me. I pick up the purple volleyball again and inspect my outfit.

"Hold on, what?!?" I ask, looking at it and bouncing it on the floor. It's well pumped with lots of air, the perfect balance between soft and hard.

"You can change your z-ray power since you're starting fresh. " He says as I look at him in confusion.

"Startung fresh?" I ask him as he shakes his head.

"Nevermind, forget it." He says, punching a monster in front of me. I look at the volleyball, throwing it up and serving it into an area with a multitude of monsters.

It lands on the ground then explodes like a bomb. I smile proudly as another volleyball appears in front of me. I could get used to this...