Christmas Special- Te Best Christmas Recipe

SO

HEY READERS!!

Here's the Christmas special that I needed to get out, so I hope you enjoy!

Oh and I started  RowdyRuffboys Bf Scenarios, so you can go check that out if ya like!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your P.O.V

"I already bought you a dress!" Lyra said as she hurried me into the bathroom. I looked on the back of the door and smiled to myself.

I started putting on the dress and I slipped on some black boots

I started putting on the dress and I slipped on some black boots. I walked out and Lyra looked at me. Lyra wore the same dress, but in a teal color."Does it fit well?" She asked smiling as I nodded. "Great!" She said and led me downstairs.

She led me into the living room where Brick was. He was wearing a red dress shirt and black jeans. He was holding a bouquet of rainbow roses. He held I out to me and smiled. I took it from him and hugged him.

"Wait I almost forgot." I said, running back upstairs. I ran back into my room and grabbed the 7 gift bags on my bed. I lugged them down the stairs and into the trunk of the car. I got into the Drivers seat and Brick put his gifts in the trunk. He got into the passenger seat and Blake and Lyra piled into the backseat.

————Time Skip————

"Hey Guys!" Bliss said as she opened the door to the house while I carried all of the bags and presents inside. Brick walked in after me and I set the bags down by the tree. I felt something being placed upon my head.

"Merry Christmas." Olivia said as I turned around and saw her holding several Santa hats while on Braden's shoulders. Braden ran off with Olivia and I smiled to myself.

Brick put an arm around me and smiled happily. He gave me a plate with a cupcake and a cookie on it and handed me a Hot Chocolate. 

I sat down on the couch and looked at the movie that was currently playing. "BRADEN PUT ME DOWN. MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS ON!" I heard a yell as Olivia hopped on the nearby beanbag chair. Braden drug over another beanbag chair.

I looked at the title screen which said "Wrapped up in Christmas." I took a sip of my hot chocolate and Brick put his arm around me as everyone else wandered over to the Living Room and sat in a chair or on a couch.

Braden handed Olivia a hot chocolate"Ugh. You don't have to get up. I already got you a hot chocolate ya dumbo." Olivia smiled, and took a sip."Thanks." She said smirking.Braden blushed."I-i just grabbed an extra one, that's all." He said annoyed."And don't look at me like that."

'Tsundere Much?'

Olivia's P.O.V
I heard a knock on the door and unlocked it. "Come in." I yelled. I heard footsteps until "Hey sidekick." Someone whispered in my ear "Hey Oliver."
————Time Skip————
Your P.O.V