Chapter 3

[A Couple Of Months Later]

He was back. Mitch Mitchelson. Your biggest bully, the football team's captain, and Princess's Boyfriend. She's more like his bitch with how he treats her...

Me, Bubbles, Buttercup, and Blossom have already split up at the front of the school to head to our first class of the day.

" Oh look who we have here? A weak little kitten." He says to me as I turn around to face him.

"Shut the hell up Mitch. An asshole like you doesn't deserve to ruin my great day." I fire back with a scowl.

"So you want to play feisty now don't ya kitty?" He looks me up and down, smirking.

" Don't you have a girlfriend already? Or did she dump your unlovable ass?" I ask with overloading amounts of sass.

" Hah, of course not. She finds me irresistible. Wish to replace her?" He asks.

" In your dreams. You think I want to end up like your other girlfriends you only use as toys? Besides, I deserve way better than you." I say, placing a hand on my chest, smiling proudly.

" You wanna go, kitty?" He asks, with a scowl on his face.

" Try me." Is the only words I say back as he lunges towards me. He shoves he slightly, then punching my shoulder.

'He took the first punch, anything past here is fair game.' I think to myself.

I slap him, it echoing through the hallways. From the force of the slap with my newfound super powers, the slap brings him to the floor as he skids a few feet away from you. He quickly gets up and then picks me up by the front of my sweatshirt, leaning my face torwards his.

"Scared yet?" He asks me as I look around at the crowd that has gathered. Even Brick is watching, I don't want to lose, especially with him here...

"Should I be?" I reply smirking as I give him a swift kick to the stomach and a punch to the face. He shoves me up against the lockers, hard. I can feel a bruise forming as I slide down the lockers and land on my feet. Brick attempts to hold him back for a moment while a gather my thoughts.

"Kick his ass Y/n!" He yells to me as I let a prideful chuckle.

"Of course I will!" I shout as Mitch throws Brick off of him, Bick making hard contact with the floor

"Oh I guess it's game over for the little Kitten." He says while walking up to me. He raises his fist and attempts to punch me as I catch his fist. I kick him in the kneecap as he punches me in the face.

One punch hits as fists start flying as I begin to dodge until one more hits, sending me against the lockers. I wipe my mouth, seeing the blood on my hand.

"Hah, that all you got?!?" I yell at him, causing him to look at me with a mix slight fear and amazement.

"Not quite." He says as he throws another punch at me as I grab his arm. Brick sweeps his leg out, tripping him up as I take the opportunity to wrestle him to the ground, pulling his arm behind his back and sitting on him.

"How you like that Mitch? Or after this fight, should I call you my bitch instead?" I ask as the hallway of students begin to clap ad cheer my name. I smirk proudly as people begin to take pictures.