Chapter 15

Noah's P.O.V

I catch Y/N in my arms, holding her to my chest. I sweep her up and begin to carry her bridal style.

"Alicia, what just happened here?" I ask her as she looks over to me.

"It was what needed to be done. I don't have a use for her anymore." Alicia goes back to cuddling with Brick as I sigh.

"I'm going back home." I tell her before flying off.

I tuck Y/N into the guestroom and shut the door behind me.

T I M E  S K I P

Your P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes, sitting up in bed. I stretch up with a yawn and smile.

Wait...

This isn't my room...

I climb off of the bed, and creep over to the door. I slowly open the door to see Noah staring down at me.

"So...how are you feeling?" He asks, leaning on the doorway. He tries to place his hand to my forehead before I quickly slap it away.

" I have a headache." I say, massaging my head. His expression falters.

" I'll getcha some asprin." He says before dashing off to another room in the house. I lean onto the railing of the staircase, sighing heavily.

"Well at least I can be nice to him. His sister is the problem." I mutter to myself while making my way down stairs. I can hear a movie playing from downstairs and when I get down there, Brick and Alicia are occupied with a movie.

They are snuggled up together under a big blanket on the couch watching a romcom. When the two characters in the movie began to kiss, Brick turns to Alicia and lightly kisses her at the same time.

Alicia after that melts into the kiss and all it gets is more affectionate from then on.

Damn, is it getting warmer in here or is it just me?

I feel a tap on my shoulder and quickly turn around, grabbing the wrist of and pinning the perpetrator. He groans, the pill bottle slipping from his grasp and sliding across the floor

"Ack, I was just trying to help you out."He says as I quickly let him go and get up, muttering an apology.

"I can already tell that you're jealous. You guys haven't don't anything like that yet, have you?" He asks while suggestively wiggling his eyebrows. What if we did...? I hit him lightly on the arm with a hot face.

"That is none of your business!" I screech as I pick up the bottle and walk to the kitchen

" If you make Brick jealous of you, I'm sure the spell would cave in on itself." Noah explains while grabbing some juice out of a nearby cabinet. He sets it onto the table and pours it into two glasses.

"Gotcha." I say, leaning against the kitchen counter and taking a sip of the juice. I swallow the pills with it.

" If you act like your dating me instead, I swear it'll drive him crazy." He says before taking a sip of his juice. I roll me eyes and sigh

" Fine." I say, leaning into his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck. He blushes madly and I smirk.

" But I'm a great actress, so don't be fooled." I say smugly before turning back to the T.V room. I catch Bricks gaze for a second and then wink at him. He blushes for a moment, then Alicica starts scolding him.

" Let's go to Firebird tonight!" I say before dragging Noah to the T.V room.

"We're going to Firebird tonight. You guys wanna come?" I ask as Brick gasps in suprise.

"Cmon babe it'll be fun!" Brick says, giving her his puppy dog eyes before Alicia gives in.

" Fine. But let me get ready first." She says, booping Brick on the nose and going upstairs.

Edited: 4/21/19
Revised: 10/30/2020