Ice Blue

CHAPTER 1. ( Michael Smith @ the top)

Joyceline's P.O.V

WAKE UP!WAKE UP!

my eyes are wide open by the sound of my phone alarm. Waking up at 5:10am every morning for school is NOT fun.

" UGGGGGHHHH," i struggle to get out of bed

" why do we need school this early" i could already feel my natrual hair being matted and tangled.

after what seemed like hours i finally made it to the bathroom. I combed my tangled hair and but it into an ok looking bun. About a half an hour later im in my outfit which is a nude pink Lacey crop top with bleached shorts and a beige cardigan with nude pink vans. It pretty hot out here in Cali. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 6:21

"SHIT' i run into the kitchen grab a banana and sprinted for the door.

" BYE MOMMY!" i was already half way out the door so i have no idea if she even heard.
I had no idea where I was walking to but I saw some others kids walking so I just followed them.
I rearranged my crop top as I waited for the bus to show up. There were some other kids and they were just all staring at me like I was some sort of alien. Maybe because they are all white and I'm black.........NAW that can't be it.
I hear the sound of the bus and hurry to get in it. I can hear the laughter of kids already on and figure they seem friendly enough. WRONG
I get on and it was like they had seen a ghost. I moved my way down the aisle as people of one skin tone give me dirty glances.
"What is THAT doing here?" ,"It better not sit next to me" ,"someone please call a zoo keeper, one of their gorillas is on the run" that one got many laughs.
I simple took my seat near the front next to no one and tried to keep my head up. The comments just kept coming in as more kids piled in the bus. I just sat there staring out the window until I heard a group of boys practically yelling.
"Yo Michael what's good!"

"I'm straight" a glorious voice responded.
I slowly turned my head to see if the face matched the voice .......and yes lord it did.
He was gorgeous, from his chiseled jaw to his eyes,those ice blue eyes. It was like he was staring right into my soul...wait that means he caught me staring. Shit! I quickly took my eyes off him. I could feel him smirk at me and continued to the back of the bus,thank God for my color because I would be blushing so hard. I let go the breath I didn't realize I was holding, I felt a weight change in the seat and turned to my left. A tall blond beamed at me.
"Hi I'm grace"

A/N: tell me what you think, comment and vote. and comment any suggestions PEACE