17)what's a dream destination?

Kellan's last few words are the only thing my mind has been replaying since I came back to my coach

Kellan's last few words are the only thing my mind has been replaying since I came back to my coach . We had our lunch , but I wasn't very hungry so I ate less and swirled the food around the my plate more. Vintner noticed this and had given me permission to rest .
Three hour's had passed since I met Kellan the guy who controlled time and i recalled the events like it was happening all over again right infront of me . A shiver passed across my spine reliving the conversation again .
Right then the knob on the door turned and Eira walked in , she had a cheerful smile on her face and i was afraid if she didn't stop her face would explode because of smiling so hard . Replicating her contagious smile with one of my own I gestured for her to sit beside me on the bed . She immediately shuffles over to my bed and sits down with an excited squeal . Her eyes twinkle and I understand she has good news .

"Okay Eira ! Spill"

Eira just squeals again and grabs a pillow and places it on her lap , she clears her throat and begins in a very rushed tone
"imfinallyvisitingmydestinationtommorwandimsofreakingexcited---"

I stare at her excited face trying to decipher her string of words and squeals .

"Eira , slow down and repeat the sentence for me please"

she takes a few deep breaths clutches my hand and finally says

"I'm finally going to Paris tomorrow it's my destination ! And it's tomorrow!"

She squeezes my hands and let's out another squeal and closes her eyes like she can't believe it's actually happening . I'm happy for her but this destination thing has always left me asking questions like

would we interact with people there ? Can people see us ? Can they see the train ?

All these questions keep looming over my head threatening to burst Eira's happy bubble with my intrusive questioning so I shut my mouth and plaster on a smile for her . 

But she's Eira the closest thing I have had to a best friend . She immediately notices something is wrong and asks me , the smile not leaving her face

"what?"

I just keep my plastered smile on

"it's nothing important .. but Paris sounds great" i nod my head for emphasis . She quirks her eyebrow at me and I instantly flash her a guilty smile

"okay .. okay... I just have no clue how visiting a destination even works "

I sigh knowing that my questions must have already tired her out , but instead she grins and starts to explain the workings to me . 

"i know how a destination for an actual dead person works Love , i am not very sure about yours"  i nod nevertheless wanting to learn more . After an hour of explaining I understand that

1-that a person can visit there dream destination only at the dead of night .
2- He/she gets an hour to spend there .
3-They cannot interact with people and remain invisible to the outer world .
4-And since they are invisible they can't displace anything from the actual world . And
5- There might be other people from the train visiting the destination too.

Eira had left after explaining the whole tedious but interesting method of a dream destination to me . And needless to say even I was a bit excited . I had never traveled anywhere besides from sasketchewan to Illyria... so Paris was pretty far fetched . 

I wish mom and dad were here with me