3)dad and pancackes

I whirl around to see a broadly smiling Misha

I whirl around to see a broadly smiling Misha . I give her a quick side hug

"Hey love when did you get back from Creekwood ?"

She asks me while arranging a book on the shelf nearby .

"Right now , just wanted to buy a present for dad before visiting him"

She smiles and points to the business section . I follow her hand and see my dad's picture smiling broadly from the cover of the 'finance ruling the world' magazine .

My dad's a famous businessman . He is considered the god of finance in Illyria . Dad handles all extra finance matters of Illyria he is kind of a big shot around here .

Misha clears her throat and snaps me back to her broad smiling face .

"Well dear you can buy something from the new arrivals , plenty new books have just come in yesterday "

she points to the direction of the shelf, gives me one last smile and leaves .

I move towards the shelf scanning the titles , until one of them catches my eye . That was my process for buying books , dad might be a hot shot businessman but he loved reading fiction and fantasy .

Our taste in books were pretty similar too. I scanned the third shelf and find a red covered book 'the great Gatsby' well I guess he hasn't read this one , it has exclusive content and was 10% off!!!

Thank god for Misha and her great deals !

I take the book and decide to  grab the magazine that featured dad on it too and walk towards the cash counter .

While paying for my stuff misha updates me on everything new that has happened in town .

She says that mrs.kominsky,my neighbour was pretty sick and has been bed-ridden for a week !

I make a mental note to visit her later . I pick up a lavender smelling candle for her because she loves her garden.I quickly pay misha for all the items

"Come by later , I'll treat you to  great cookies . I got the recipe from Nana's basement!!"

She says waving enthusiastically

"I'll come soon , I'll even bring dad along.Bye misha see you around "

"Welcome back love "

I exit the store and quickly walk back to the car .

Damn it is cold here .

We enter the huge black gates of my house . Most people would call it a mansion , it was beautiful and had two floors along with a rooftop garden on the terrace. But all I saw was my home.

Gabrielle parked the car near the door which already had a green wreath attached to it .

Dad was all in for holiday spirit then..

I could ear soft jazz music coming from inside . I opened the door and took a deep breath .

Aaahh ! Home at last ...

I walk towards the music without making a sound and tip toe towards the lanky figure standing near the book shelf pulling something out . I creep upto him

"FBI put your hands above your head"
I say in a very gruff voice almost laughing and breaking character

My dad slowly turns around with his hands above his head with an amused smile.He feigns fear by gasping

"But ma'am I'm innocent , what am I being arrested for  ? "

"Innocent ? Hah , every criminal says that . You didn't even receive your daughter at the door that's your crime young man . Now you have the right to remain silent and give your lovely daughter a big hug"

I finally let out a laugh at the last words .

He laughs and wraps me in a bear hug almost crushing me . I stand there for a while breathing in the leathery scent of him . He smiles and his blue eyes crinkle with happiness .

"You milady need a huge feast to fatten you up . Look at you !! Even that scarecrow that audrielle talks about from the garden looks healthier than you !!"

I laugh and walk towards the huge oak table that has served many tasty meals over the years .
I spot audrielle coming in from the kitchen with a huge plate in hand

wonder what that is , definitely smells yum!

"Audrielle !!!!! It's you . The love of my life , my one and only"

audrielle keeps the plate down and looks at me with a stern expression

"Sorry miss love but I'm already married!"

She winks and I wrap her in a hug .

"this all smells delicious don't mind if I dig in!"

she smiles

"Thank god , for I have missed your pig ways in this house."