PIZZA GUY.

Genre: Fluff, comedy

•••

This story is entirely fictional.

•••

It was wintertime and snowing, and you were listening to Adele's songs because you were home alone and bored.

Well, at least that's what you thought.

The doorbell rang and you sprinted downstairs, expecting it to be the pizza delivery guy. You ordered pizza earlier because you were starving, and you were too lazy to cook.

You opened the front door and there stood the pizza guy. You smiled happily and was about to jump when a familiar voice startled you, "______?"

"G-Grandma?!"

Your grandma had just called out your name and you widened your eyes, not believing that she's here. "Wh-what are you doing here?!"

"Your parents told me that they were away, so I decided to visit my favorite grandchild," she smiled.

"Come in," she spoke to the pizza guy, whose nape might break from him scratching it since you opened the door.

"Um, I..." he was about to speak more when your grandma interrupted him, "Aren't you ________'s lover? Of course, you are. Come in."

Your jaw dropped, not believing what your grandma had just said.

"Grandma, he's not my boyfriend! He's just the pizza guy. I ordered pizza earlier, and he just came here to deliver it..." your voice faltered because that's what happens when you feel very awkward.

"Come in, I'll cook for you both!" your grandma spoke, not accepting any denials or excuses.

"Aaah!" you fangirled. "Are you serious, grandma?! Your cooking is the best, and I missed it so much, oh my gosh!"

"Let's get inside and eat, it's cold outside."

"Okay, but let me just get my pizza first-,"

"He comes in too."

"But grandma-,"

"No buts or I'll kick your butt, _______."

"Wh-,"

"Hehehe, just kidding. Come along, young lad! You too, let's get inside. It's cold!"

"Grandma, he's just the piz-," your grandma shrugged you off and pulled the pizza guy's hand into your family's house.

Once all of you were inside, your grandma shut the door and urged both of you to go to the dining room. You were still trying to explain to your grandma about the pizza guy, but eventually you gave up, seeing your grandma refusing to hear your explanation.

Your grandma put down her bag on one of the dining room's chairs, and made the pizza boy, who eventually loosened up, sit down too.

"Both of you wait here and talk while I prepare food for the both of you."

"YAY!" you jumped in joy but realized you were stuck with the pizza guy and you had to entertain him while your grandma cooks the meals.

"Grandma, can I help you instead?" you asked after sprinting to the kitchen.

"No! Talk to that man, ______."

"Grandma, I told you, he's just a pizza guy!"

"Don't look down on people doing that kind of jobs, they might turn out to be more successful than you one day."

Your jaw dropped and you felt your head spin at your grandma's stubbornness.

"Okay, but like, I don't have to talk to him, do I? We can talk later when you're around."

"No! Talk to him now, _________! If not, no meals for you."

"Grandma!" you whined.

You jutted your bottom lip out and gave in, "Fine, I'll go."

Slowly, you dragged yourself back to the dining room to find the pizza guy using his mobile phone.

You took the seat in front of him, making him look up from using his mobile phone. That was when you realized how handsome he looks.

You put a smile, "Hi, I'm sorry about my grandma. You have so much other orders to deliver, and she really wanted you to stay. I'm so sorry," you stood up again and bowed.

"I-It's okay. Your grandma is a very nice and warm lady. I, uh, I told my manager about her and he was very cool about me eating here for a while."

You nodded, "That's good. You know, she's always trying to pair me up with guys, and somehow, I would end up dating them but somehow, we would break up and now, I'm- ugh why am I telling you this? Okay, forget it, but, I really hope you'll be the last guy-," you covered your mouth because you were about to spill something very personal.

"It's fine," he smiled and flashed his canine teeth.

You removed your palms from covering your mouth and sat up properly, "I'm sorry if you have a girlfriend or other schedules to go to after this, and sorry for all the people who ordered because their food is going to turn cold."

He chuckled, "No one ordered after you, if there is, my manager would send the other pizza guys to deliver their orders."

"Cool," you smiled, "so I only have to apologize to your girlfriend."

"I... don't have one."

"Oh."

"... Oh?!?!?!?!"

He raised his hands in defeat, "Single because love is complicated."

"Single because a dumbass cheated on me," you replied, sympathizing him.

"I think love is better in books, honestly. In real, it's... really problematic," you went on.

"You like reading books?" he asked in interest.

"A bit. You?"

"Not really, but I have a lot of hobbies."

"Cool. Such as...?"

"Tidying up," he chuckled.

"You're being serious?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I like drawing, listening to music, dancing, singing and others too... but... I don't know why I started off with that."

"You're a multitalented man, huh?"

"A lot said that, so... maybe?" he grinned.

"Cool," you flashed him a smile.

"Oh, anyway, what's your name?" you asked the pizza guy.

"I'm Kim Mingyu," he smiled.

You weren't sure why, but you were attracted to that smile.

"And yours is?"

"I'm ___________."

Maybe it's because you were so tired of being disappointed and making others disappointed, you were so tired of meeting the wrong person, you were so tired of love...

... that you wished he would be the last boy you'll ever love.

And of course, the last boy your grandma will ever pair you up with.

•••

+ pre-valentines gift for y'all! i have another story up to you for valentine's tomorrow (lmao). you guys can request if you want to! other members? sure thingies! (for a limited time only which is the whole of tomorrow until the 15th Feb!) lmaoooo. so go ahead and request!