STRANGERS WITH MEMORIES. (gyu bday countdown)

Genre: Romance, emotional

Contains many cursing. If you are uncomfortable with it, please skip this chapter.

•••

This story is entirely fictional and made-up.

The personalities of the celebrities in this story are merely the product of the author's imagination and do not depict them in real life. If there are any similarities found with other stories, it is purely a coincidence.

•••

Standing in shame, right in front of a man you love, you hung your head low, not being able to look into his eyes, before he yelled in agony, "Tell me the truth, _______! Don't lie to me anymore. Are you really Arabella, the strongest demon of them all?!"

Your lips quivered as you lifted your head to meet Kim Mingyu's eyes. Swallowing a gulp, you mouthed a weak yes, answering your assigned slayer's suspicion.

Mingyu rolled his fists and closed his eyes tightly, not hiding the fact that he was terribly upset. He does not exactly know why he did that, maybe because he was upset at you for not telling the truth earlier, or the fact that he was very in love with the demon he was assigned to kill.

Thirty years ago, the world as we knew it, fell to ruins due to the invasion of demons. You, Arabella, was said to be the strongest demon of all-time and you were very much in love with Mingyu, an ambitious protege to the best warrior in a dystopian world.

Many of Mingyu's acquaintances on his witch hunt mission were now already dead, it was only him and you in the warehouse where you were forced against your will to lure him into. He had managed to kill a lot of your kind inside the warehouse during a very intense bloodbath earlier.

No words can describe the rage he felt earlier when he found out you were the person, he was tasked to kill all along, the person responsible for millions of human's deaths. The person who started an apocalypse, the person who destroyed a harmonious world. Now, the remaining living humans were living in fear and agony, because of you.

A tear rolled down Mingyu's cheek and onto the floor. You stepped forward to come closer to him, but he turned around, his back now on you. "Tell me I'm damned! Tell me this is all a lie, for you not only have crushed my heart, but also... my soul!"

"Kill me, Mingyu," came out of your mouth. It wasn't an order, you were practically begging. He was alerted due to your sudden demand.

"Kill me to stop all the pain you're feeling, for I know that I am a damned creature," you mouthed, starting to sob. Within seconds, tears fell out of your eyes as you cried deeply in pain.

It took a while, a few seconds for Mingyu to move. He turned around and for a moment, both your eyes gazed into his' brown orbs. His cold stare was immediately replaced with a different type of gaze. He had longing eyes at first, but only for a millisecond, as it was replaced with a warm gaze.