HEAVEN-SENT.

Genre: Sad

Loosely based on the song & music video of 'Beautiful' by Bazzi ft

Loosely based on the song & music video of 'Beautiful' by Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello.

***

This story is entirely fictional.

***

5 April 2017

You sighed dreamily as you looked into a crystal ball... while you were in heaven.

Kim Mingyu, had his eyes fixated precisely onto the canvas in front of him. His hands that were holding painting brushes, moved to paint some colors into the final draft of the sketch that he had drawn onto the canvas.

After he was done, a smile carved without hesitation on his lips, and he let out a satisfied sigh and wiped his forehead using the back of his arm.

"How adorable~ finally, you're done! You worked really hard," you clapped happily and spoke to him, as if he could hear you.

Before you knew it, a woman cleared her throat from behind you, startling you.

You jumped slightly from the sudden noise and you clutched your chest. However, it took you less than five seconds to calm down, as you knew who was it that made the noise.

"Grandma, you scared me," you blurted to the woman standing at the doorway of your room.

"Are you watching that boy that you saved again, ____?" asked your grandmother with her arms crossed.

You gasped, not being able to hide the discomfort you felt when heard the way your grandmother mentioned him.

"G-Grandma, I-... h-he's not... that bad," you denied her accusation.

"He's such a sweet boy, you see! Tomorrow on Earth time is his birthday, and instead of getting any gifts from his parents, he told them that he wanted to give them gifts instead. I just watched him finish his painting for his mom. He's-he's an angel!"

Your grandmother scoffed. "You are the angel here, ____. You gave your heart to him for him to live."

"I did, Grandma," I nodded.

"And he still doesn't know who you are," your grandma spoke bluntly again, which made you hung your head low in sadness.

You decided to erase the tense in the atmosphere that your grandma created, by cracking a lame joke, "You're basically calling me an angel when we're already in heaven and the angels surround us."

However, your grandma, who never approved of the decision you made to give your heart for real to Mingyu, had other words to say instead of entertaining your humor. "You could have lived a great life, _____. Instead, you decided to donate your heart to him, anonymously. Now you're watching him over from heaven, living his best life with another girl when you could have courted him when you were still alive."