"I just want to remind you that you have one last meeting this afternoon, miss Jennie," the girl said still with head down, too scared to look at her face.

"Remind me again later." She replied shortly. Her secretary didn't waste anymore second to leave Jennie's office.

"Poor girl," Chaeyoung stood by the doorway. "Are you PMS-ing or what?"

"Stay out of it." Jennie dismissed her making Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. 

"Come on, Jen. What is it? You've been grumpier than usual. Is it Lisa again?" Jennie had vented her thought and feelings towards Lisa to Chaeyoung. She reluctant at first, but the confusion regarding her feeling was out of her limit of understanding and she might be blew her head off if she kept in to herself.

As expected, her reaction was neutral- good even. Despite she had to answered Chaeyoung's question of whether she was sure about it over and over again.

Irene didn't know though. Jennie didn't want to argue with her just yet.

"I hate her. There I tell you." She crossed her arms.

"What else did she do this time?" Chaeyoung closed the door behind her.

"She makes a promise then cancel it then make it again then cancel it again. Now my patience is reaching its peak. Also, I am PMS-ing. My boobs hurt, any stomach cramps and my mood even get to my nerves."

"Is that possible to be pissed at your own mood?" The taller woman wondered. "Anyway, what promise?"

"She promised she'd take me to watch 'The Theory of Everything', which she called off last night, the night before, a week before and probably tonight too."

"You and your romance movie." Chaeyoung shook her head. "Why she cancelled?"

"Hospital, growing a heart proposal, post op patients, terminal patient, almost die patients, dying patients and apparently even the dead patients need her tool I mean they're dead!" Jennie yelled.

"Wel-" 

Chae's sentence was cutted.

"I'm tired of her ditching me for another people!"

"But-"

"I know I'm not dying or on terminal illness and I know it's so mean to even think the way I do but just can't help it!"

"Jenni-"

"She goes to hospital in rush, come home late and fall asleep as soon as her body touches the bed. It takes ages for her to reply my messages. She rarely eats dinner with me-I made her favorite, just so you know. I put my best effort for it. She doesn't even appreciate it!"

"Jennie stop!" Chaeyoung shook her shoulder. "Listen to me. Okay?" Jennie's breath was raging but she nodded anyway.

"You're selfish. I'm sorry but her work is her responsibility. She took an oath to it." She explained. "Do you get what I'm saying?" 

Jennie sighed and looked away from her best friend. 

"You're saying I should give in because she hasn't make an oath to me?"

"What? No!" Chaeyoung shook her head in incredulity. "You babo." She poked Jennie's head just at the same time Jennie's phone ringed.

"Wait, it's Lisa," she stared at the name on the display. "I have to take this, keep your mouth shut."

"Nini, hey." Lisa greeted her.