Right now, it seemed too much for her to handle. She was scared, somehow.

What if she overly liked it? What would happen then? Would she be addicted to Lisa's touch? 

All of this was very frustrating. 

"It's okay if you're not yet... you know, comfortable," Lisa lowered her voice at the last part. 

"You can," Jennie said, trembling. Excited and fear fused into one. 

"Really?" She surprised.

"Don't ask too much, just do it!" Jennie hissed. She was beyond embarrassed and if Lisa wasted anymore time she might chicken out and ran from there.

Lisa quickly enveloped Jennie in her arms. There was electricity jolted from every cell of her body, it was overwhelming and exhilarating. The war between staying calmly in that position and scream on top of her lungs out of happiness was real. Extremely real. 

"Lisa-ah, you need to breath." Jennie sensed no movement from the latter made her worried. She had trouble breathing too but thankfully she recovered fast. Lisa's skin felt so soft and in some way relaxed her.

Lisa only nodded.

After several minutes, Lisa's breath became steady. She held Jennie closer as the smell of her shampoo penetrating through her nose. She rested her chin upon her head. Jennie was clutching her arm, finally gave in.

"I'm sorry," she apologized yet again. 

"Okay," Jennie replied. 

"Still mad?" She felt the lawyer shook her head. 

"What's in your mind?" 

"Honestly? Nothing." 

"Why is that?"

I can't think of anything. Is it wrong to enjoy your hug this much? She shrugged. 

"I don't kill bad people even after I know what they did," Lisa took a deep breath. "It's easy to do that if I want to. I hold the blade, they're in my mercy. But no, I wont let them bleed to death. I help them, I fix them, even when I don't want to." Jennie stroked her skin. "It's very selfish of me to say what I said earlier, I'm sorry."

"You said sorry a thousand times already," she chuckled. "I forgive you, Lisa-ah. I'm sorry I overreact."

"It's fine. You're cute when you're mad." She laughed. 

"Yah!" Jennie pushed her away but Lisa tighten her grip. 

"Lets just stay like this for a while." Lisa mumbled.

It was a secure situation. There was no rush, no worries, just the two of them- two strangers who developed feelings towards each other lying in the bed having a good time.

"You should sleep," Lisa spoke making Jennie's heart skipped a beat. "Work tomorrow."

Jennie's brain almost immediately forming whatever excuses to kept Lisa there.

Too bad it was not succeed. 

"I'll see you first thing tomorrow morning." She pecked the top of Jennie's head then moved away. "Sleep tight, Nini. Goodnight!" Lisa smiled then turned off the lamp afterwards, not noticing the shy toothy grin from the latter as she buried herself in the blanket to stay away from universe who was now teasing her.

*****

She yanked the doorknob harder than necessary. Her heels stamped the floor with loud noise. A younger girl- her secretary- followed her with head bowed low- petrified. Behind that girl, Chaeyoung came after them. Jennie were just finished meeting with a client, she looked fine and confident while she was at it. But then the condition changed right after her client walked out the meeting room.