Sweet memories

Y/n's POV

            'Great! I tripped and fell on my first day of school' I thought embarrassed and the worst part is I fell on someone. I wrapped the handkerchief that Taro gave me around the wound 'it's not that bad to go to the infirmary' at least that's what I thought.

"You should go to the infirmary" said Taro with concern.

"Um... No, I'll be fine" I said.

Before I could leave to my class, Osana asked me to join her and Taro at the rooftop in lunch break. I agreed, what else can I do? not to mention they are the only ones I know. speaking of knowing each other, that girl I bumped into looks somewhat familiar especially her lifeless eyes. 'Did we had known eachother' not to mention that I would come and visit here at my summer vacation, because my grandparents lived here, but that was long ago because I stopped visiting in the summer vacation because I had some 'classes'.

Also, after my grandparents died, me and my mom moved here and dad couldn't come because he some important work. Well, as I was thinking I completely forgot about my classes 'shoot! I'm gonna be late!' I rushed to my class room. I found my class really quick. Its class 2-2. (A/n: wow! Not getting lost in the first day of school. Impressive) I slid the door open lucky me the class didn't start not yet.

The teacher came to me "you must be the  new student. I'm Shiori Risa, your homeroom teacher. Come in after I called your name" she said and went back inside. After a few seconds I heard "Miss L/n"; I entered the classroom. Obviously, all eyes are on me.

"Everyone this is Y/n L/n. She's the new student here so, be nice. Would you like to introduce yourself"

"Hi, everyone I'm Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you all. I hope we all get along well" I said and did a small smile.

Since, I don't wanna be rude but I then wore my poker face. Some students had the look of interest, while some were blushing. I then sat on the seat close to the window. The teacher continued her class, while I took some notes.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Y/n seriously daydreaming....

~at lunch~

Still your POV

               I went to my locker and grabbed my bento. Then I noticed that same black haired girl coming towards me with her right hand behind her back. I saw something shiny until *Bam!* she slammed me against the locker pressing a sharp kitchen knife to my throat. 'Well, interesting' I thought still wearing a poker face.

However, this time I saw emotion in her eyes which is pure hatred and envy. "How did you know senpai?" she said. "Um... Who?" I said tilting my head. She gave pressure on the knife a little too much that it drew blood. "Taro!!! He gave you his handkerchief. Do you love him!?" She yelled, unfortunately nobody is near to hear that. "No, he's just my friend. Also, I just met him" I said clamly.

"Then..." She took the knife away. "You will help me to get close to my senpai" she said while blushing. "Wow, then call me cupid" I said with a monotone. 'Damn! What the hell is going on around me'. " What's your name?" she asked, but I know for sure that she didn't care. "Y/n. Y/n L/n" I said. But she was shocked, like I just mentioned her childhood bully. But, little did I know that I just met my childhood best friend.

Ayano's POV

                "Y/-Y/n...." I stuttered. 'I can't believe.....she's here....I thought that I would never see her....' I thought surprised I felt something warm in my cheek, 'wait! Why am I crying' It's the first time I've cried. But it's her fault, I wont cry for her.

"It's not Y/-Y/n, it's just Y/n" she said. 'How arrogant' I can't control my rage, eight years It's been eight years. "You.... Why you..." I caught her shirt's collar "I thought that you were my friend.... My only friend. But you! left me like that!? Did you know how I much you mean to me, I missed you!" I snapped. "A-Ayano?" She said but I punched her in the abdomen.

"Do you even remember our Friendship!? I HATE YOU!!!" I stormed off. Tears still pouring from my eyes. 'I-I'm never gonna forgive her' I don't know why but I felt something, I'm happy and angry at the same time? 'Anyways I'll get senpai by her...but, why am I still crying?' I'm gonna watch my senpai from afar like always.

Y/n's POV

               'Ouch' it's not the punch that hurts. Actually, it's because I just lost my true friend. It's my fault I shouldn't have forgot about her. 'I actually adored her emotionless persona' when I thought that my cheeks felt warm, and when I realized that I'm blushing something startled me out of my thought 'oh dear! I forgot Osana!' And get set go. I sprinted to the rooftop, there I found dangerously furious Osana. "Y/N!!!" She shouted enough to tear my ear drum apart. "WHERE WERE YOU BAKA!? LUNCH BREAK WOULD END IN LIKE TEN MINUTES!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I DIDN'T EAT MY BENTO!?" She stormed towards me. "I'm sorryy. I thought you would be with Taro" I kind of whispered with a hint of guilt. "Senpai is helping a teacher. So, I'm supposed to eat with YOU!" She started again. "Don't get the wrong idea because I waited for you. I just don't fell hungry" she added. I can say for sure that she is Hangry. "Well, we still have ten minutes. And I'm sorry again" this time I tilted my head and smiled. She blushed "Al-Alright! J-Just don't do it again B-Baka!" She stuttered. I have to admit that she's cute when she's flushed. 'Wait, what!? Concentrate Y/n!" And I started eating my bento fast. I noticed Osana had some sauce sticking in her cheek "Don't move" I said. I reached her cheek, I wiped it with my thumb and licked it. When I saw her face it was priceless, her face is tomato red and she was sweating like hell. "There" I said with a chuckle. She noticed this went on showering me with insults until I reached my class. 'Man, what a day' I sighed when I reached my class. "Hi!..." I was startled by the voice behind me.......

_______________________________________

(A/n:Cliffhanger.....

Thank you so much for reading. If there is any mistake feel free to let me know in the comments.

Sorry, for the late update. I'll try to update frequently. And I know this is a crappy chapter I'm really sorry.)