New people

Y/n's POV

I woke up by a horrible noise my alarm clock "Beep, Beep, Beep" I groaned and slammed the alarm and I struggled to get up "Aww! Just 2 more minutes" I whined. "GET YOUR LAZY BUM OFF THE BED" my mom yelled back. I shot awake and went to my bathroom to do my morning routine I brushed my teeth and hair wore my uniform 'Damn! These skirts are hella short!?' I cringed at my self since I don't like skirts (A/n: sorry if you do) I went downstairs, it smelt amazing, it was.... "Pancakes!!!" I practically yelled making my mom jump. "Wow, it melts in my mouth, yum!" I said while eating pancakes. "Don't talk while eating" my mom said with a chuckle. I nodded and finished eating. I checked my watch since I didn't noticed the time. "Its 7:39!?" I screamed mentally. I gave my mom a peck in the cheek before I sprinted to the door with my bento "Have a nice day in school" my mom said before I leave. I slowed down on the way to as I saw two students one is a orange haired girl with long pigtails and a boy with raven hair and grey eyes. That girl seems to be mad as I saw her scolding the black haired boy. "Why cant you just be on TIME!" He seemed uncomfortable. 'Oh boy' I thought to myself then I noticed that she wore the same uniform as mine until she saw me. That's the movement I realized that I've been staring at them while walking school. 'Oh poop' I cursed mentally. "Hey you! What are you staring at? " she asked or I say yelled. "I'm so sorry, I was just walking to the school" I apologized with a poker face. She smirked 'is this good or very bad' I thought.

"looks like we're the same school" she said

"looks like we're the same school" she said. "Here" she threw me her bag. "Wait, what's this-" She cut me off with "since you stared at us your going to carry my bag as an apology" she said nonchalantly. 'it seems I don't really have a choice' I sighed and nodded. "Hi, my name is Taro Yamada, nice to see you." He flashed a charming smile. "Oh, I'm Y/n L/n, nice to meet you too " I gave a bright smile . "And my name is Osana Najimi... nice to meet you. Don't you dare to forget my NAME! It's not like I care or anything!!! " she made a slight unamused face while.... Blushing? 'Weird' I thought.

Osana's POV

As I was scolding Taro for being late, I saw him looking at someone 'Usually he would just be looking at the ground, what is he looking at!?' I turned to see who. I saw a girl with H/l H/c hair and E/c eyes 'she kind of looks cute.....wait what?!' I quickly shook my head and I tried to yell at her 'obviously' she seemed like looking at us very long. "Hey you! What are you staring at?" I said. "I'm so sorry. I was just walking to the school" she said with apologetic tone. But she wore a poker face. I can't tell what she is thinking. 'I should make her my friend' I thought I smirked at the idea I got. "Here" I said, And threw her my bag I don't know why but I felt like I want to become close to her. 'What is this I already got Taro... Right?' I'm confused....

Time skip brought to you by chibi Osana adoring chibi Y/n...

~at school~

Y/n's POV

I reached the school 'man! Its huge' I thought, and...
Bam!
I bumped into someone (A/n: I can't do a romance story without this cliche)
We both fell, as I saw it was a girl with black raven hair to a ponytail and grey doll eyes I'm not complementing I really mean it, she had empty, emotionless eyes. My knee was bleeding its was between her legs dangerously close to her *cough* private part *cough* I quickly got up when I noticed that. "I'm really sorry! I was no-" she cut me off with "Its okay I don't mind" said with a monotone. It kinda gives me chills....

Osana's POV

'Come on, she's clumsy I guess' I though when she bumped into Ayano, she's slightly creepy I even heard Taro said that before. She always spreads a eerie feeling. I stopped thinking when I saw Y/n's bleeding knee. "Hey, you are bleeding!?" I said quickly. 'Geez, I have to learn to keep my feelings inside' I thought embarrassed. But it was bleeding bad. Before I could react Taro gave her a handkerchief he had. "that's why you have to keep your eyes open while walking" I said trying to show off less worry. She still had that stupid poker face. Its time for our class so I arrange another meeting with Y/n at lunch. 'Why am I doing this!?' I sighed."I will" She smiled at my invitation. That made me visibly blush. But she is cuter when she smiled. "Whatever" I said and walked off.

Ayano's POV

She seems new along with that bitch Osana and Senpai. 'Wait, why is she's with Senpai!?' I felt my blood boil, what if she snatches my senpai away. 'I wont let that happen' I thought watching her from afar, senpai gives her his handkerchief?! I can't control my rage 'can't wait to kill this one' a smirk appeared on my face, she is good-looking with that H/l H/c hair she would steal my senpai. 'Wait her appearance doesn't matter to me' What's going on? I don't know but something is weird, she seems to like all those naive schoolgirl but she's hiding something. I have to confront her soon. I. Wont. Let. You. Steal. My. Senpai......

_______________________________________
A/n: whoa that was really long. I'm really sorry for making this chapter long. I'll make the following chapter short.

Also, this is my first book so it's not that good.

See ya in next chapter! Bye from author.
________________________________________