Coming Home, Captain

Start from the beginning

To the annual 87th Scout Regiment Ball. The theme this year is 

Masquerade.

Dress attire is formalPlease wear mask to hide your identity.

The ball will be on

December 10 at 8:30 p.m

Thank you

Masquerade, eh? "I...I don't even have a dress..." I sigh.

Wait! Maybe Kyle can help me.

I rush out of my room and to Levi's study. Since he was Corporal, and the closest official next to me. Okay just ask him, quickly I only have 3 hours.

I knock on the door, faintly. "Name. Business." Levi calls out. "(f/n) (l/n). Sir, I would like to ask you something."

"Come in." He replies. I open the door to see, Levi in black pants and a white dress shirt, with his shirt half way open, showing his perfect abs, making me blush a little.

"Oi, brat. What do you need?" He asks, as he fixes the collar of his shirt. I snap back into my goal and sigh.

"May I go into Wall Sina?" I ask. Levi looks at him self in the long mirror in his room.

"Go ahead, do whatever you want." He sighs, as he looks at his gloomy self in the mirror. I'm sure Hanji forced him to go.

"Thank you, Corporal!" I smile as I race out of his study and to the stables.

an hour later:

"Onii-chan!" I call out as I run up to his house on Sina. "(F/n)!" Kyle cheers, happily as he opens his front door and pulls me in.

"Oh! Little sis! How've you been?" He asks, hugging me. "Oh, great! Hey can I ask you a favor?" I ask. "Is that even a question? What do you need sis?" He asks me as we walk to his living room.

"Umm, I'm going to the Scout Regiment Ball,  and I need a dress. Can Grace help me out?" I ask

"Is that even a question!?" I hear Grace cheer, happily.

Grace, my brother's new wife and my sister in law, and the owner of a dress shop in Sina.

Her long dark magenta hair bounced up and down as she raced downstairs, her beautiful green eyes filled with excitement. She wore a long beautiful baby blue dress and white gloves.

"Let's go to the shop and fix you up!" she cheers happily. She grabs my hand and we race out of the living room with my brother shouting  "Have a nice time girls!"

-At The Shop-

"Let's see....I have a (color) mermaid tail dress that has ruffles on the tail." she tells me as she pulls out the beautiful (color) frilled mermaid tail dress and hangs it on a mannequin.

"And, a (color) off-shoulder floor length ball gown with a white bow at the waistline." she tells me putting the gorgeous (c) ball gown on the mannequin.

She looks at me with her bright green eyes. "SO? Which one!?" she asks. I stand up and feel the dress's material.

"I want the (ball gown or mermaid tail) one!" I smile as I hold the beautiful dress. "Oh! I knew you'd love that one!" Grace cheers as she gets the dress and hands it to me.