Chapter 11

3rd person
Lilah kept looking around to keep as more noises filled her ear and the rangers and her brothers came out to see what was up.
Kevin watched her movements closely to ensure nothing was going to happen.
Lilah sighed looking at them. "Hey Leo can we train a little I'll feel better when I'm up to you guy in my fighting skills." She said looking as if she was begging Leo to train.
Leo looked at her concerned. "Are you sure you're up for it especially after what happened it's going to be a lot of work." He said looking at Lilah as she nods looking at him. He sighs giving her a nod. "Ok we start tomorrow please make sure you're rested." He said looking at Lilah.
Lilah nods smiling. "I will Leo but the bummer is that I wanted to start now." She said pouting.
"You need to rest and recover." Leo said as Luke went over and started to hug her. "Sis you need to take things easy or your not going to get any better." Luke said as her held Lilah. she sighed nodding.

Lilah let Luke pick her up taking her to her room for her to rest once she was asleep luke went to the ranger saying good bye and saying that he'll be back in the morning as he left.

Kevin's POV

I went to see Luke out as he and I talk about how to help Lilah while he wasn't there he just told me to keep her in bed and to make sure she has nutrishus food. "we'll see you tomorrow." he said to me. "yeah." I said.