Chapter Five

Lilah and Luke were standing next to each other while Calum, Ashton, Michael and Ryan look at the pair to see how much they look alike. "You guys look alike." Stated Ryan look at his Girlfriend and the blonde hair boy next to her. "What are you trying to get at?" Asked Luke. "That we could of found your sister." Said Michael. Then the WINX and the rest of the special joined the group. "Could it be worth running a DNA test?" Asked Ashton. "It maybe worth it." said Luke. "Okay." Said Delilah-Rosslyn. Luke, Ryan, Michael and Lilah went to the DNA office. (Sorry i don't know what it's called.) "Okay so you just need to collect slavier on to these stick and we will send the results out to you within 3 hours." stated the doctor.
~Luke's POV~
Delilah and i were waiting for the results of the DNA test. I was pacing. "Luke please your making me nervous." Said Delilah. "Oh sorry." I said.
~Delilah-Rosslyn's POV~
I was sitting there thinking about my parents and wonder if they were my parents to begin with. "Hey Lilah whats on your mind?" Asked Ryan putting a hand on my shoulder. "I was just thinking about my Parents and wondering if i'm Luke sister, were did the find me and why would they keep it from me?" I replied asked questions that i will never get answers for. "Don't think about it to much." Said Ryan as he hugged Me trying calm me.
—Time Skip—
The specialist just walk in. "Mr Hemming and Miss Himato we have the result's. You are brother and sister." He said as Luke and I looked at each other in surprise. Now i need answers for questions. 'Did my parents kidnap me or did the just pity me.' thought as i went to me knees. "Lilah." Said Luke crouching down next to me as i felt tears go down my face. "What did my parents do to get custerdy of me and who was i before tat time?" I asked unsure of myself. "Lilah don't question yourself Sis you are so much better then that." said Luke as Ryan hugged me. "Luke it's a big change for her." Said Michael. "Look i would love to meet the people that have raised you." Said Luke. "Luke the people that raised me died 12 Years ago." i said. "I remember the stories Grandpa used to tell me about them as i aged but he never said anything about me not being my parents child." i said. "Hey because your my brother i get to do this." I Said Tackling him with a hug. "That's true." He said hugging me back. We both got up and went back to the others. "What were the results?" Questioned Ashton. "Your looking at two new siblins." Said Luke. I started to get a bad feeling. About the surroundings. All of a sudden a nylock came out of no where. Mike and i looked at each other before we went to attack it. "Mike!" I yelled as he got knocked back. "Why you monster." I exclaimed pulling out my spin sword and attacking the monster with all i had. "Lilah no." Yelled Luke as i pulled him behind me to protect him from the monster. "Just stay behind me." I exclaimed protecting my brother. "Delilah it should the other way around." said Luke. "Shut up and let me do wat I know." i said holding my blade and defending myself against the monster. "Luke run i will be fine." i said throwing myself to shielding him as he ran. Luke left the scene once he was out of sight. "Samuraizer go go Samurai." Mike and I yelled. "Spin sword shooting star strike." I said hitting the Nylock.