Chapter Four

_Previously on Secret Samurai_
~Delilah-Rosslyn's POV~
We just walked in after one battle and now where going to do another. 'I can never catch a break.' I thought. "Samuraizer go go samurai." We all yelled. When we got to the battle buildings were destroyed and wreaked. The dust picked up and I saw a young children hiding in a building that is going to collapse. I ran to get to them. "Phoenix shield." I said protecting the kids from the falling rubble. "Are you kids hurt?" I asked. "No." They said as I toke them to the end of the battle field and into a building. "Stay here. I will send someone after the battle to come get you to take you to your parents." I said. I put a protective spell on the building to protect them and went to my friends to help in the battle. "Brooklyn where were you?" Asked Mike. "I was protecting some kid." I said spinning the power disc. "All element bow." I said pulling back the string and releasing it to send power at the monster. "Another to join the party." Said the Nylock. "Shut up. Spin sword all element strike." I said hitting the nylock.
———————————————————————————————————————————
~Delilah-Rosslyn's POV~
After the battle I ran toward the building that has the children and demorphed just a block away from where I hid the kids. When I got there I saw the kid in huddle in the corner of the room. "Hey guy I'm Lilah." I said crouching down to the kids height. "Are you a friend of the purple ranger?" One of them asked. "Yep sure am." I said. "Shall we go?" I asked holding my hands out to the children. "Yes." They all replied.
~Mike's POV~
Brooklyn disappeared again leaving the team and I confused. "Let's just head back she will catch up to us later." I said. We went back to the Sheba house. "Good job Rangers." Said Mentor as we walked in the gate. "Hang on were Delilah?" He asked look for the missing girl."well she kind of disappeared after the battle for some reason." Stated Jayden. Suddenly a man with long pale blonde hair showed up. 'I have seen that man somewhere before... But where... Hang on that is Valtor.' I thought. "What are you doing here Valtor?" I questioned. "I looking Delilah-Rosslyn." Stated Valtor as he took a step towards me. "Well i don't know where she is." I stated. "Well I don't believe you." stated the wizard. "Valtor if you want a fight then fight me and leave my friends out of it." Said a female voice behind Valtor. "Brooklyn no." i said looking at her. "Well well just the girl i was looking for." stated Valtor with venom dripping from his words.
~Delilah-Rosslyn's POV~
Valtor suddenly came at me. I quickly flipped to dodge him. "Scared to use you power Valtor." I stated looking at him. "Said the fairy that isn't transforming." He mocked back throwing an icy spell at me. "Lilah." said Jayden. "WINX Enchantix." i yelled. "Well you decided that you are going to use your powers." said Valtor. "Phoenix flame final finish." I said Releasing a spell and Valtor Disappeared. "That was close." i said going to my knees. "What was that about?" asked Kevin. "That man is Valtor. He is a Centuries old Wizard." i said stating to explain myself to those of the team that didn't know about my powers. The team sat down inside and listened to what i had to say. "I am Fairy I'm in my third year at Alphea School for fairies." I continued. "So wait your saying that all the magic is real and that there is good and bad magic." Said Kevin. "Yep and if you don't believe me i will show you." I stated teleporting us to Alphea. "Rose." yelled Flora takeling me in a hug. "Flo you just saw me a couple of hours ago." I stated hugging back as the WINX joined us. "Lilah you are just in time because the guys will be here soon." Cheered Stella. "Who are the people behind you?" Questioned Aisha. "Oh right girls this is my team on earth Jayden, Mia, Kevin, Emily and you met Mike earlier." I said pointing to each of my team mates. "Guy these girls are the WINX, This is Bloom, Stella, Musa, Tecna, Flora and Aisha." I said pointing to each of the WINX as the specialists came up to us. "Brooklyn my sweet Fairy." Said Ryan coming up and hugging me from behind. "Hey Ryan." i said Snuggling into his chest. "Lilah you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend." Said Emily. "It never came up in any conversation we have so i didn't tell you." I stated. "Guys i was thinking because this is our day off i was thinking that we could goto earth and have some fun." I said. "Yeah lets go." said the group of people.
—TIME SKIP—
We got back to earth Jayden and the others went back to the Sheba house except  for Mike as we lounged around the park. "WINX what do you think of the whole Valtor thing?" I asked. "Well we will just have to wait and see what will happen." Said Bloom i started to climb a tree just little further up from my friends. A group of four males came up to the tree i was in.   "Hi who are you?" asked a boy with brown hair and tan skin. "Hi I'm Delilah-Rosslyn but cal me Lilah." i said. "May i ask your names?" I asked. "I'm Calum, These are my Friends, Michel, Luke and Ashton." he Stated.
~Michael's POV~
I was look in between the girl and my mate Luke to see how similar they are to each other.  Lilah started to stand up in the tree. "Be careful you could slip and fall." I stated. "Don't worry i done this multiple times in my life." She said walking along the branch  then flipped off. "So what can i do for you?" She questioned. "We were out look for my lost sister she been missing since she turned three." Luke explained. Then a boy came up to us and hugged Lilah from behind. "Ryan play nice i was only trying to help." Said Lilah to the boy. "Hang on a sec Lilah do you mind stand next to Luke for a second." Said Calum. "Yeah sure." Saif Lilah standing next to Luke.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Hey you guys here's my new chapter sorry for the long wait but please enjoy.
Thank you all for you  support in my story
Ciao Midnight