Chapter Nine

A/N Hey guy just wanted to say sorry for the slow and inconstant update to my stories, i hope I can make it up to you but for now enjoy the story.
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
~Leonardo's POV~
It has been a week since we got Rosslyn back but she is yet to wake. I was holding her hand waiting for her to wake along with Luke who hasn't left since he got here. "Luke why don't you go sleep I will wake you if anything changes." I Said looking at the blonde who was falling asleep while standing. "But." He started. "No but's Rosslyn would kill you if she woke up to you falling asleep where you stand." I said. "Okay Leo." He said going to the living room to get some rest.
~Raphael's POV~
I was starting to go crazy waiting for Brooklyn to wake up its been a week and she hasn't awakened. "Damn how much longer is it going to be until she wakes." I Said starting to punch my punching bag.
-time skip-
It was my turn to watch Brooklyn while Leo tried to get Luke to sleep a little. I held Brooklyn's hand as she slept I squeezed it, after a few seconds I felt her squeeze back and saw her eyes flutter open. "Raph." Said Brooklyn. "Wait happened and why do I fell like I have been hit by a truck." She asked looking at me. "Well Shredder took you powers but we destroyed the store so we were just waiting for you to wake up." I Said as she went to sit up. "Hey be careful." I Said helping her sit up and putting her on the head on the bed. "What going on?" Asked Donatello walking in. "Hey Donnie can you get everyone here cause Brooklyn is awake." I said he nod and ran out of the room to get the others. "Guy's Lilah's awake." I heard Donnie yell and the sound of feet thumping to the room. "Rosslyn/Rose/Lilah/Delilah." Said Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Luke running into the room. "Hey guys." Said Brooklyn as she went to stand up. "Brooklyn slow down don't push yourself." I said going over to her and helping her up. "Sorry Raph I'm making it hard on you." She said. "It's okay we are glad that you are awake and able to move." I Said supporting her and took her to the living room.
~Delilah-Rosslyn's POV~
Raph and I went down to the living room I got to my phone to find miss calls from all of the rangers 'shit I'm in trouble now.' I thought as I called Mia knowing that she would more understanding than the others. "Hello?" Asked Mia. "Hey Mia it Delilah sorry about not have contact with you for the past week." I said. "Lilah are you okay are you hurt? Where are you?" She questioned. "I'm with family I was kidnaped and unconscious for the last week. No I'm not hurt I will be back soon." I answered. "Oh thank god." She Replied. "Mia I'm heading to the house now along with Luke I have a lot of explaining to do." I said. "Okay see you soon." She said hanging up.