🍋KiriBaku - Vibrations

(Warnings: Toys, Exhibitionist)
Kirishima Eijiro x Bakugo Katsuki

Bakugo focused on steadying his breathing. He was supposed to be taking a hero politics test, but his mind was completely elsewhere.

Couldn't that idiot have picked a day where I wouldn't drop my grade.

His body was tense. He had never had a toy in for this long before, and he was anxiously anticipating the moment Kirishima would turn it on.

It better not make noise.

Kirishima had told him it was quiet, but Bakugo was beginning to have second thoughts.

I could sneak to the bathroom and take it out. He might not notice.

Bakugo glanced over at the redhead, who was chewing on the tip of his pencil and looking down intently at his test paper. Then towards Aizawa, who was sitting at his desk wrapped in his sleeping bag, looking down sleepily at his phone.

Bakugo tentatively lifted his hand, willing Aizawa to glance his way. His hand had barely made it above his shoulder when he instead slammed it down onto his desk, sudden sharp vibrations shaking him from inside. His eyes and mouth were wide and he could feel the eyes in the class turn to look at him. Bakugo cleared his throat and forced his blushing face to stare back down at his paper.

Damn shitty hair. How the fuck did he know what I was thinking. God that thing is strong, it's too far in, I don't think-

The ash blonde couldn't finish the thought as the toy slowed down a bit, and he swallowed back the moan that threatened to escape his lips.

What's that idiot doing? Bakugo's hand shook as he tried to concentrate on the words that were blurring in front of him. He shot a glare over at the red head who was eyeing him intensely from across the room. He had one hand in his pocket and after a moment Bakugo felt his phone buzz.

Bakugo looked down at it under his desk and curled his lip in anger.

Kirishima : Don't try anything Katsuki. ❤️

Bakugo grit his teeth as the sensation of the vibrator ripped through him. He could feel a warmth pooling in his stomach and his pants getting a little too tight.

That shitty haired bastard is going to regret the day he was born when I get out of here.

Bakugo pulled his legs tighter together to try and hide the growing tent in his pants but it just made the pleasure stronger. Bakugo gripped the edges of his desk to prevent himself from touching his yearning member and lowered his head. He was in public, he had to control himself. An unintentional guttural noise escaped his lips as the vibrator sped up again, pushing ever so slightly against a particular sensitive bundle of nerves.

Fuck. Stop toying with me you bastard.

Bakugo shot a glance at Kirishima, who was sucking on his pencil, using his tongue to flick and swirl over the eraser. The two held silent eye contact as Kirishima slid the pencil all the way into his mouth, rolling his eyes back into his head. Bakugo felt his body twitch and his face heat up.

"Kacchan? Are you ok?" A voice whispered from behind him.

Bakugo sat up slightly, realizing the position he was in, and shot a glare at Midoria.

"Just a stomach ache. Leave me alone, nerd."

"You need to go to the nurse, bro?" Kirishima chirped from across the room. Bakugo whirled back to see his shit eating grin.