"You're good. How do you do it?" 

"Normal people look, but never observe."

"So, this girl you know... she like your boyfriend?" he asks. 

"No, but she likes a guy who's interested in me," I answer, "I'm not sure how I feel about him, though. Both he and his parents say that we've been friends since we were little, but to my knowledge, I only met him three years ago. I did kiss him on the cheek yesterday; that was interesting." 

"Well, if you kissed him yesterday, it seems like you like him back." 

"That's what it'd seem to a normal person, but to me, it means that me meeting you has made my hormones go out of whack, making me act impulsively." 

"Terminal A16, your flight to Irkutsk, Russia is ready.

I stood up with Ward in tow. We gave the man our tickets and boarded the plane. We walked the narrow walkway of the plane to our seats where I see a big stinky man sitting in the window seat. 

"Sit," Ward instructs as he shoves me into the middle seat. 

"You hate me, don't you?" I glare at him. He gives a hearty chuckle as he stows our bags away. 

I roll my eyes as I slouch in my seat and pull over my hood. I pull the strings of my hoodie down as I blush. That chuckle was not sexy. That chuckle was not sexy! That chuckle was... absolutely sexy... Goddamnit! Why does everything he does sexy?

"I hate you," I groan to Ward. 

"Hey, you shouldn't talk to your dad like that," the big stinky man intrudes. I look him up and down. He wore an extra large shirt with a pickle on it. It had several food stains on it and his chubby fingers seemed to be permanently stained orange from Cheeto dust. He had a goatee that looked like he stuck his pubes to his face and his hair was slicked back in a greasy ponytail. "Hey, dude," he says to Ward, "I can give you some advice on how to keep your kid in check." 

"Oh. Are you a parent?" Ward asks as he sits down. 

"No, he's not. In fact, he's a virgin and has no significant other. In fact, he doesn't even babysit," I answer for the guy. The guy's face goes purple with anger and disgust. 

"Now, Jamie, apologize to the man. That wasn't very nice," Ward instructs as he acts fatherly. 

"So, it's not nice to state a fact? I thought lying wasn't nice," I complain, "I'm not apologizing for stating facts. He shouldn't be giving advice when he has no experience in a field and that includes parenting." 

I stared at the man. "Your name is William Love, right? Tell me, William, do you have kids?" 

"I don't think that is any of your business," he states. 

"So, that's a no. Have you ever lost your virginity?" I ask. 

"You need to shut up your kid," he states to Ward. 

"Yeah, I think I do," Ward agrees, "As soon as we're up in the air, I'll have a private talk with her." He glares at me as I buckle my seatbelt. 

As I was setting up a movie for myself to watch on my Ipad, Ward grabbed my wrist. "We need to talk," he says. He stands up from his chair as he leads me to the bathroom. He shoves me into the bathroom as he locks the door. "What do you think you were doing?" he asks. I sit down on the lid of the toilet as he begins talking. 

"I was just stating facts. People shouldn't give other people advice if they don't know what they're talking about. Like, I shouldn't give people cooking advice because I don't know how to fucking cook. I'd think that'd be fairly obvious," I state. He pinches the bridge of his nose as he groans in annoyance.