"You have to close your eyes." Pris smiled. Sumunod naman si Dominique.

She heard Pris rummaged in her denim jacket. Dominique's heart pounded when Pris took her left hand and slipped something on her ring finger. "Oh my god!" She was suddenly breathless.

"You can open your eyes now," Pris whispered.

Dominique gasped when she saw the beautiful ring. It was yellow gold with a white diamond rose bud and leaves. She knew who designed it. Pris' ultimate crush, KC Conception. Noong una, inis sya sa celebrity na yun dahil nags-swoon si Pris sa tuwing inuusisa nito ang Instagram post ni KC. But the grudge vanished and was replaced with respect. The ring was exquisite and elegant. She also knew its hand crafted. The design was intricate and she could imagined the passion and dedication invested in creating it. Alam din nyang isa si Pris sa mga unang nakakuha ng jewelry ni KC. Hindi pa kasi ito officially launched. "It's...it's beautiful." Napatitig sya sa mga mata ni Pris, who was also gazing at her intently.

"And so are you," Pris said. She took Dominique's hand and kissed it. "It's the symbol of how I feel about you. This ring is part of the Avec Moi collection. Avec Moi means "with me". Never take it off. Kahit wala ako sa tabi mo, I'll always be with you. Diamonds are forever and so is my love for you."

Dominique blushed. Hindi nya mapigilang kiligin like a lovestruck teenager. "Ang corny mo!" Natatawang sabi nya. "It's so beautiful." She looked at the ring admiringly. "Thank you." She hugged Pris and kissed her lips. She wanted to make Pris feel how much she loved her. "I love you."

"I love you too," Pris responded, her voice full of emotion. Her eyes were fixed on Dominique's. Kitang-kita nya sa mga mata nito kung gaano sya nito kamahal at naisip ni Dominique na hinding- hindi nya papakawalan ito. She never wanted anyone like this before.

They stayed until before midnight. Dominique couldn't wait to get back in her room with Pris. She wanted her badly. Kung pwede nga lang sabihin ritong bilisan ang takbo ng motor para makauwi na sila agad. But they were both disappointed when Mary was already sleeping in her room.

Dominique never slept in Pris' room before. Ni pumasok roon hindi pa nya nagagawa. It was like a silent agreement between them. Pris' room was off limits. Alam sa sarili ni Dominique, na kapag pumasok sya roon, ibig sabihin handa na nyang ibigay ang buong sarili rito.

"Good night." Pris kissed her good night and left.

Dominique sighed with dismay. She took a shower and put on a red lingerie. She smiled when she remembered Pris telling her not to wear anything like this infront of her. Her gorgeous face crossed her mind. Dominique closed her eyes and came to a decision. She left her room. Bumaba sya mula sa 2nd floor at binagtas ang daan papunta sa kwarto ni Pris. She knocked. Pris looked irritated when she opened it but was stunned when she saw her. Desire immediately reflected in her eyes.

"Miss mo na ako agad?" Pris teased her and Dominique could see how she was fighting herself from looking at her. Dominique knew her effect on Pris when she's wearing her lingerie. And she liked it. "I told you not to wear anything like that in front of me," Pris added. "Do you need anything?"

Tinitigan lamang ito ni Dominique. Pinagmasdan nya ang mukha nito. "I want you," Dominique managed to whisper. Her heart was pounding fast. Their eyes locked and both knew what was about to happen. "I want you tonight."

Pris stopped restraining herself and pulled Dominique in her room. She possessed Dominique's lips as soon as the door was locked. For the first time she entered her room and Dominique completely surrendered herself to Pris.

"Beautiful," she heard Vincent's voice from a distance. It broke Dominique out of the memory. Napatingin sya sa lalaki. "Sorry, did I startle you? I was admiring the night sky."

Nakaupo na pala ito sa tabi nya. Nakatitig ito sa mukha nya. "But you are more beautiful, Dominique." Dominique gave him a distracted smile. Ang bilis pa rin kasi ng tibok ng puso nya. She could still feel Pris' kiss on her lips. Nasa isip pa rin nya ang nangyari sa kanila ni Pris. "Are you okay? Pinagpapawisan ka." Nasa tono nito ang pag-aalala. Sinalat nito ang noo nya. "Parang may sinat ka yata."

"I'm okay," Dominique said. Buti na lang hindi nito nababasa kung anong nasa isip nya. Hindi pa rin nya maalis sa isip ang mga yakap at halik ni Pris. She could feel her desire ignited within her. "Pagod lang siguro to. Kailangan ko lang magpahinga."

"Would you like to go home? Ihahatid na kita."

Nagi-guilty si Dominique dahil concern na concern sa kanya si Vincent. "Mamaya na lang. Kaya ko pa naman."

Vincent studied her face. Marahan nitong hinaplos ang mukha ni Dominique. Napatitig din si Dominique sa mga mata nito. "I really like you, Dominique," he whispered. Pinagmasdan nya ang gwapong mukha nito. He's got long lashes and beautiful eyes. Napakatangos ng ilong nito. His lips were naturally kissable. Vincent was also looking at her lips. He leaned forward and kissed her lips.

"Domini..." Agad na lumayo si Dominique sa binata nang marinig si Pris, who was expressionless. "Sorry to interrupt. Bubuksan na kasi yung Champagne. I just thought you might want a drink."

"Sure," Vincent said. "Susunod kami."

"Okay," Pris smiled and left them without looking at Dominique.

Dominique felt terrible. Pris didn't talk to her after that. They drank champagne while Anastacia sang and Tita Beth played the piano. Kumanta rin ang nahihiya pa ring si Vanessa.

Pris never glanced at Dominique even once. Sunod-sunod lang ang inom nito ng champagne. There was sadness in her eyes. Gustong-gusto itong lapitan ni Dominique at yakapin. Gusto nyang maiyak dahil nagtagumpay syang saktan ito.

Distracted na rin sya. Hindi na sya nakakasagot ng maayos pag kinakausap sya ni Vincent at ni Julia. Kay Pris lang nakatuon ang pansin nya. Hindi talaga sya nito tinitignan. Nakaupo lang ito sa pang-isahang sofa at tahimik na umiinom habang nagku-kwentuhan ang lahat. Maya-maya tumayo ito at bumulong kay Olivia, who nodded. Pris gave her sister a kiss on her forehead saka na umalis. Matamlay na pumasok sa kwarto nito at hindi na muling lumabas.

Natapos ang kasiyahan before midnight dahil may mga trabaho ang lahat bukas. Si Vanessa lamang ang maiiwan doon kasama ni Pris. Ayaw sanang umalis ni Dominique nang hindi sila nag-uusap ni Pris kaso mukhang tulog na ito at dumating na rin ang driver nya para sunduin sya. Nag-insist si Vincent na ihatid sya sa bahay but she refused.

Dominique cried as soon as she closed her bedroom door. She felt stupid. She took a long shower hoping it would drown her regrets. Paglabas nya ng banyo agad syang nagsuot ng lingerie. She was about to go to bed when her cellphone rang. It was Pris! She immediately answered. "Pris?"

"Ahhh...s-si Vanessa to," nag-aalangang sagot ng dalaga. Bakit gamit nya ang cellphone ni Pris? "H-hindi ko kasi alam ang gagawin ko. Nag-aalala lang ako kay Pris."

Dominique's heart started beating fast. "What happened?"

"May sakit sya. Inaapoy ng lagnat." She could detect distress on her voice.

"Okay, pupunta ako dyan," Dominique immediately said.