Rent-A-Valentine Finale

The dinner with Gauri's mom was a night Omkara would never in his life forget. A night that forged a duo that ended up being BFF's for life. During the entire meal Omkara was unable to even get a word in because the two women were busy talking about how they never thought that Gauri and him would ever find someone and only by sheer miracle did they find each other. Even till this day Omkara is still amazed how the evening went from "Hello..nice to meet you; to let's plan their wedding."

Sitting in his office holding a black box Omkara was smiling thinking about how tomorrow would be Valentine's day.

"Tomorrow would make it one year."

He started to laugh thinking about how she finally figured out that he was Omkara Oberoi. A wealthy entrepreneur that owned a company offering cyber security to the biggest firms in the country.

Flashback to the dinner with Gauri's mom

Standing just outside her door Omkara was being harrassed by his own mother.

"Mom. Stop adjusting my tie."

"First impressions are very important! You are not getting any younger son and I'm dying to hold a grandchild."

Taking a hold of his tie Omkara once again reminded his crazy mother.

"Mom! Remember we are here just for dinner. Do not!..I mean Do Not....by any means....bring up marriage."

Adjusting her own dress Jhanvi looks at her son in the eyes with a stern expression.

"I promise you N-O-T-H-I-N-G. At my age I will fight for what I want and frankly my dear dear dear son....will not be able to stop me."

At a loss for words Omkara wanted to drag his mother back to the car but she had already knocked on the door. As he heard the rumbling from the other side of the door he stood straight up like a statue.

"Good evening Mrs. Oberoi. Omkara."

Her smile immediately calmed his nerves but when the door opened all the way he froze again.

Pinky: You...you....aren't you that Omkara Oberoi that runs that one computer company?!

Turning towards her confused daughter Pinky started to slap her shoulder but by now Gauri was an expert and dodging every strike.

Pinky: When I asked you his name you told me it was Omkara Oberoi. When I asked you if he was that rich Omkara Oberoi you said definitely no! You lie to your own mother?!

Jhanvi and Omkara was still standing outside the door looking at Pinky chase her daughter around the living room.

Gauri: Maa...if you keep chasing me like this they will run away.

Once Pinky heard those words she looked towards the door where two people were still staring at her.

Laughing awkwardly Pinky walks up to the doorway "Do come in."

With a box a delicious pastries in his hand Omkara tried smiling naturally as he and his mother walked inside.

Omkara could tell by Gauri's eyes that she had questions for him. Especially regarding his profession when he had told her that he worked at a small company pushing papers all day.

As they sat at the small dining table Omkara was expecting for Gauri to say something but she never did. Instead she would eat and talked to his mom normally and this made him quite nervous. Even Jhanvi could tell that her son was trouble so she tried to break the ice.