Dream or Memory?

Começar do início

Dominique’s body was on fire when Pris playfully kissed and bit her ears. Libo-libong boltahe ng kuryente ang gumagapang sa buong pagkatao nya especially when Pris started to kiss her neck down to her cleavage. Her whole body shivered when Pris’ hands were running up and down her back then to her sides. She was disappointed when Pris suddenly stopped. Nagtatanong ang mga mata nyang tumingin rito. “Why did you stop?” She wanted to say.

“Stop me before I couldn’t stop my self.” Pris’ eyes were darkened with desire. Dominique responded by pulling her and kissing her. She didn’t want her stop. “You’ll be the death of me.”

Hinila sya ni Pris paakyat sa kama nito. Her room was a loft type one. Hindi na namalayan ni Dominique na nabagtas na nila ang hagdanan patungo sa kama nito. She found herself lying on her bed. They started kissing again. Dominique felt full pleasure on every fiber of her being as Pris’ hands were caressing her body up and down again. She wanted her touch. She wanted to feel her lips on every inch of her body.

Dominique didn’t know how it happened, but Pris was able to discard her lingerie. Their naked bodies were pressed together. Skin to skin. Dominique feasted her eyes on Pris’ beautiful body. She carefully ran her fingers on Pris’ scar on the side of her stomach.

“I love you,” Pris said with full sincerity and kissed her gently at first then it became demanding and wanting. Dominique wanted her too. A moan escaped from her lips when Pris’s lips possessed one of her nipples while her fingers were toying with the other.

Dominique felt extreme excitement when Pris began kissing every inch of her until she reached her center below. She moaned with gratification when she felt her tongue licking her. The pleasure she was giving her was immense and she was almost pushed to the edge of insanity. She felt her fingers inside her and didn’t stop until she exploded and reached the peak of bliss she never experienced before.

Napabalikwas ng bangon si Dominique nang may marinig na katok sa pinto. She was back in her own room. She was on her Mickey Mouse pajama again. Was it a dream? It was so vivid. It felt so real. Was it her memory? She could still feel the excitement and desire. She never wanted anyone like that before.

Natigil ang pag-iisip nya nang may muling kumatok sa kwarto nya. Nahagip ng mata nya ang wall clock. 7:05PM na pala. Bumangon sya at binuksan ang pinto. Si Ate Nieves, ang kasambahay nila.

“Good evening, Ma’am. Nandyan po si Ma’am Pris,” nakangiting sabi ni Ate Nieves.

Pris. Of all people. Sya talaga ang makakaharap nya after that dream? Memory, her thought corrected her. Bigla na namang lumakas ang tibok ng puso nya. Her dream…memory, her mind stubbornly said. Her memory replayed on her mind. Kahit hindi nya nakikita ang sarili nya, she knew she was blushing furiously. She can’t see Pris. Hindi sya pwedeng humarap ng ganito. Litong-lito sya sa nararamdaman.

“Pakisabi sa kanya, natutulog ako at masama ang paki…”

“Parang hindi naman ah. You look healthy to me,” narinig nya ang nanunuksong boses ni Pris. Just hearing her slightly husky voice made her heart beat faster. “Betty told me you are not feeling well. Dinaanan kasi kita sa office mo pero umuwi ka na raw. Siguro nagdahilan ka lang sa secretary mo kasi tinatamad kang pumasok. You’re slacking.” Umiiling-iling pa ito. Her eyes were twinkling with amusement. Nangingiti namang iniwan sila ni Ate Nieves.

Umiwas sya ng tingin rito. Hindi sya pwedeng tumingin sa mga mata nito. “Do you need anything?” Medyo may sungit nyang tanong. She made a mistake on asking her. That was the same question Pris asked her in her memory. Nag-init ang mukha nya. Their passionate kisses crossed her mind.