Back from winter

A/N:So Andrew is a big yogscast fan just to say, What's coming? Da YOGSCAST!!!!! Yup so look forward anyways on with the story.

I stood cold and isolated in the winter court yard infront of my school, Nifer and Owen had not yet arrived. As I stood there I noticed a large gruop clumped around Patricks gang, as I approached the gruop I started to feel a sting. Suddenly Patrick saw me and walked towards me.

"Hey Mobling how are you?"He said laughing as he tossed a glowing white ord up and down. I Noticed what it was my head went into extreme pain. The orb was a item used to injury and draw out half breeds and monsters. As he looked down at me I felt my body tensing, then he threw the orb away as he brandished a small sword. The sword had a green hilt emeded with a Green pearl. The blade was a sleek white that glowed slightly, Ender's Bane. I couldn't feel my body,my heart was racing a hundered miles and hour. As he began to bring the blade down I saw a figure tackle Patrick. As he fell to the ground I felt my body come back to me. When I got up two of is goons held my arms Keeping me from me. At this moment I noticed the figure was Owen,currentlly punching Patrick. At this point I decided that most people knew I was a cross breed anyways so I started to charge up an attack. My hands began to glow purple along with my eys. As soon as a small ball of energy had formed in my hand I flipped over one goon and through the 2 balls at the other. One of the others began charging straight at me knife drawn. As he thrust at me I flipped over the knife getting cut slightly in the back. When I landed I slumped over slightly as the blood dripped from me shirt. My Grin widened as Choatic engery charged up inside of me. My brown hair spiked up as I charged at the knifed goon knocking him into a pole. As I scanned the crowd I could see a goon keeping the crowd from running away.as I approached Pat I was about to hit him when Nifer appeared running towards. She started yelling at me to stop but my ender side filtered it all out and I started beating Pat. Suddenly something's burned my back and I saw Nifer with flaming orange hair and small flames in the palms of her hand. I snapped and raised my arm and knocked her to the side. Suddenly a siren wailed and I saw Swat cars rushing towards the school. Suddenly I snapped out of my form picked up Nifer then teleported to the closet roof top containing to teleport until I was somewhere I didn't recognize. I set Nifer down on the rooftop and began to doze off.

A/N sry haven't updated school any here